Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
Be able to delete a single food item
Sometimes might add a single item to my snack list or even an already added meal. Sometimes I've selected the wrong one but then can't delete the single item and unless it can be changed to 'g' and make it zero I can't undo this. You can't make it 0 bars for example. A press and hold on an ingredient should allow it to be deleted
4 votes -
Accessing recipes easier
Currently, the only way I can access the recipes my trainer recommends, is by adding a meal and then click on discover. It would be super useful if it would be its own discreet category and I could save/mark the ones I want to try
2 votes -
It would be helpful to be able to enter fractions for number of servings. For example 1/2 of 6" cubano sandwich .
Ability to enter or choose fraction for number of servings
18 votes -
Instead of having to use fitness pal; we just have it already integrated in the is app
Have a similar fitness pal tracking macros in this app ; no need for fitness pal. It’s too much to use two apps if it can be incorporated into this one even better
3 votes -
Better data base of nutrition facts
Ok I’m assuming you guys already know how awful the nutrition data base you guys have. Are you guys working on making it better at all???
2 votes -
Mynetdairy
Great meal tracker
2 votes -
Quantity
Make quantities easier to add e.g. + symbol next to quantity field rather than the click and scroll option to select quantity. Goal is to have the most efficient log system. Look at My Fitness Pal for ideas.
7 votes -
Reduce clicks to enter meal
Too many clicks to enter meals and track nutrition. I’ll likely go back to My Fitness Pal until this improves
2 votes -
Nutrition
Add “My Macros+” as another nutrition app integration
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Add the Simple app to the meal tracking capabilities
Add the simple app to the available apps for meal tracking.
1 vote -
Update the meal tracking library
Update your library of foods Daily from users custom adds. Too many barcodes are not listed and I’m having to create custom foods. Then the barcode still doesnt scan and recognise the custom entered food. It takes time to build a library as big as MyFitnessPal, but if you use the users custom tab within 24 hours then the library will get filled quicker. Also can we have a decimal point for the calories, protein, carbs and fats please? It seems to be missing but available on all the other macros.
2 votes -
Remove the time stamps on the food. I find that it is not necessary. It makes copying forward look messy.
For example when I copy forward a food, it also copies forward the time stamp, which can inaccurate since I move food around throughout the day.
1 vote -
Be able to enter or change any entry in the web based application. User experience should not be less than what is on the phone app
Be able to enter or modify any data element in the web based app that is allowed in the phone app. Phone UI are difficult to use compared to web based tool on a PC with full keyboard and mouse for me and I would guess a fair number of users. Any data element that can be entered, modified, or deleted on the mobile app should have the same ability in the web based app.
1 vote -
Why can’t I use percentage when entering the nutrition breakdown? Some products have 0.6g of fat for example
Why can’t I use 0.0 inputs when entering food? Also what do I enter carbs or of which sugars- same with fats - do I enter ‘of which saturates? I always have to round up so it’s not a good representation of the food I’m entering
2 votes -
Food
There are lots of foods the scan don't recognise
3 votes -
Add in all the numbers in nutritional info of a custom food
When creating a custom meal or food, I want to be able to add all the numbers for each protein or carb and etc e.g. 2.3 not just 2, or 26.5 not just 26
2 votes -
I would like the ability to search for a food and have the full meals that have that food show up so I can then log the full meal I want.
I would like the ability to search for a food and have the full meals that have that food show up so I can then choose and log the full meal I want.
2 votes -
Be able to add calories manually for a meal. If you can i havent worked it out
Add photos and sync from my fitness pal together.
Or be able.to add calories manually to a photo7 votes -
Synchronize app to time zone
I noticed the calorie counter is off as it's not synchronized to my time zone. So it adds yesterday's meals to today's breakfast and totals the calories...
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?
