Skip to content

Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize



We are continually updating your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

883 results found

  1. Easily move food and more options for quantity

    I need an easy way to select a food and then move it from one meal to another, to fix my mistakes more quickly. Also, when I select "slices" for something like American cheese, I am only allowed to input whole numbers. I usually only eat a half a slice at a time so more options needs to be added. TY

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Qalzy

    Qalzy has an AI scale that records everything you eat without having to type anything! Makes it so much easier to stay on track.
    You should check it out, it’s pretty cool: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/calorie-tracking/qalzy-worlds-first-ai-scale-to-automate-calorie-counting

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Nutracheck

    Want to be able to track nutrition through nutracheck not My Fitness Pal !!!

    96 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Macrofractor

    Integrate to import from MacroFactor

    26 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Better tutorial

    I need much more help with things like making an item or meal a favorite and how to save meals. I find the app so time consuming with tracking meals, typing in every single item for recipe. Tried connecting to the Myfitnesspal app, but that just makes it more complicated. That app doesn’t scan barcodes unless you upgrade. I have reached out to my coach but still having trouble.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make it easier to add recipes and meals from the discover section

    I want to be able to add foods that are found in the discover section while I’m also adding other food entries to a meal.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It should be much easier to see the nutrients of an entered meal

    Why is it so hard to use the meal tracking app to actually track the nutrients of individual meals? I should be able to see the details of each meal, not just the summary of the day.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Water intake reminder/notifaction

    Setting to remind you to drink water, like things to complete
    Also same with meals.

    49 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When creating a recipe I need more acurate serving suggestions

    I just created a recipe for blueberry compote. It made 2 cups, however when I use it I may only use 2 tablespoons a time. The app creates the recipe as 2 cups but I can't then add it throughout the week at different measurements and have the macros calculated for me

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add portion instead of full recipe

    When I go to “add food” and then “my recipes”, it adds the entire recipe instead of just one portion. In order to only add one portion, I have to start “my recipes” and then copy to the day.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why can't I just type in what I have for a meal? I generally do not take pictures of what I eat. I doubt I will report my meals this way.

    I would like to type my meal on what looks like a regular calendar with room for three meals and two or three snacks. Or could be a day of the week with space to type it all in. Either way. I'm not going to take a photo of what I'm eating because I don't think about it until I'm done eating. So please just give me some space to do it. IF I want to put calories I will, otherwise, just want to write down what I eat. Period. Might have a separate section to post recipes or request…

    108 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. That you can be able to scan food and it tell you how many calories and protein etc.

    It would be nice if you can be able to scan food and it tell you how many calories and protein etc.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Explode ingredients

    After a recipe is created, and you add it to a day, the option to explode the ingredients for a one time change to substitute an item/ingredient

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow to go meal tracker without having to skip photo

    It always opens the photo first thing. Would like to go straight to adding instead of having to skip photo every time.

    I do have my workflow set to fill meal tracker.

    139 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add fibre

    Have fibre as part of the addituonal information displayed

    9 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Save a favorite meal then be able to portion it. I made a bowl of protein yogurt but only eat 1 tbs.

    Save a favorite meal then be able to portion it. I made a bowl of protein yogurt but only eat 1 tbs.

    19 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add ability to enter macros.

    Tracker doesn’t work unless you use the pre added meals. Why? We should be able to add macros from our meals. Using only the meals in the app is becomes boring.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Use/add Chronometer for food logging. It blows MyFitnesspal away.

    Use chronometer for food. It’s much better than MFP

    12 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?