Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
Food tracking integration with Nutracheck
Nutracheck is an amazing app. It has all the latest new food types, there is an employed work force that check the content is accurate and the add a picture for every packing and food type, it has so many other great features for macros. It doesn't have duplicates or errors like MyFitness Pal, and constantly having to add new thing in tranerize as they haven't been added yet, so frustrating when a brilliant app already exists and is perfect. Please integrate with Nutracheck!
75 votes -
Make the snap shot of the day back to 1 pie graph for easier viewing
Put the snap shot back to 1 overall graph
1 vote -
To work with my samsung galaxy zfold
I have a samsung galaxy zfold 4 and the meal tracker doesn't work on main screen or foldable screen, all functions are not available. Need to make app compatible with samsung zfold phones
6 votes -
When i edit the quantities of the food item, I want to see the calories change with it live so I know the quantity to change it to l
When i edit the quantities of the food item, I want to see the calories change with it live so I know the quantity to change it to line in my fitness pal. It’s too much clicking back and forth to guess the quantity and go back to see if I got the right calorie count to match the package.
1 vote -
Eliminate the take picture step every-time we log food
maybe have a camera button option for people that want to take a pic of their food. I never take a pic of my food so this extra step every time I log food is a bit frustrating.
15 votes -
Nutrition speedometers
The nutrition speedometers should show how much of our macros are left rather than what we have eaten. We need to be able to see that in a pinch without clicking too many times to see that information.
1 vote -
We should be able to enter our own recipes. At the moment this does not work, especially on iPads.
Entering a recipe is cumbersome and time consuming.
1 vote -
Being able to change nutrition goals
Changing macro goals to meet new needs, such as cutting. Maintaining or bulking.
1 vote -
Syncing with my fitness pal
I have never been able to sync with my fitness pal and I have an iPhone
1 vote -
Keep weight selection of foods
If you measure your food in grams, to keep the selection in grams, instead of constantly changing every time.
4 votes -
Copy custom meals & recipes to make changes
When I create a custom meal or recipe, let me make a copy so I can make modifications. Example when I make taco meat - sometimes it’s with beef but could be turkey or chicken or venison and any combination of all the above!! I want to make a recipe for one pound & copy to keep in my library
1 vote -
New legacy-add macros above the percent circles
The new legacy layout should have your macro goals on the same page as the percent tracking for the day instead of having to go to meal tracker and details
1 vote -
Different calorie tracking for workout days and rest days
Instead of having the same calories daily.
For rest days calorie goal could be set lower
Workout days calorie goal would be higher.1 vote -
Designate separate placement for branding
Separate line/designation for branding category. When entering branding with food item separate description line for that would be AMAZING. I cannot stand trying to find out if a particular brand has been added or not yet because either I can’t see the brand on the end of the line or it is at the beginning & that’s all I can see.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Add Recipes from the add meal view
I'd like to be able to add Recipes or Favourites from the same view where you add foods. It's confusing to only be able to access recipes from the"take photo" window.
1 vote -
Food search needs improving
The barcode scanner is very poor. Nutracheck and MFP is far superior. I'm only using this app as a coach requires me to and I'm hating it. I keep scanning barcodes and they aren't recognised so I'm having to manually input them. They are just generic foods from Aldi and Iceland. When you then manually input a good item you can't add all the nutritional info as it doesn't allow decimals either
22 votes -
Delete or sort custom meals
I love the AI meal input for when I'm at a restaurant, but I don't need to keep that meal forever. A delete option would be great so that we can find the ones that we keep using easier.
1 vote -
Calorie tracker function
Allow us to set all food quantity in grams by default.
7 votes -
I like Practice Better interface better
I like Practice Better interface Better because you can easily put quantity of food (ex: .5 of serving size or 6 Oz of chicken) and it's easy to move ingredients from one meal to another if you messed up the dates or times. I see you do have recipes and maybe favorite foods which I'm looking forward to trying out
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
