Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
Entering meals is broken
It says I entered 6 meals but when I go to the meals it says no meals entered. It shows zero macros entered
1 vote -
AI Food Analysis permanent
I would like to aee that the AI food meal help stays in the chat rather than disappearing almost immediately. I didn't get a chance to read a couple of the analyses before it disappeared.
1 vote -
Have a recipe block that will let us paste all the ingredients at once. Then it can analyze the data base and give better account of cals.
Have a recipe block that will let us paste all the ingredients at once. Then it can analyze the data base and give better account of cals.
3 votes -
I would like to suggest that when we surpass the permitted grams in any macro it turns to color RED an
It will be very helpful if the macrothat we have surpass or go over in grams Turns to color: RED
11 votes -
Ability to write/dicatate own recipe
Ability to write/dicatate own recipe
More ethnic food options1 vote -
Improve your food database. Many food items are not available.
Many food items are not available in your database:
- Air fried potatoes
- Homemade corn tortillas
- Extra lean ground beef, pan fried
- Extra lean ground beef, grilled or dry heat
Maybe you should buy a database from another source. MyFitnessPal has a much better database which makes it easy to log food.17 votes -
Have a place where you can look at 6 months or more on how you use progressed
I'd like to be able to look back on 6 months and not have to go through the whole app to get there
1 vote -
Need to be able to select several pictures at one time for the same meal. To do click add- select- 1 picture only is too long
Need to be able to select several pictures at one time for the same meal. To do click add- select- 1 picture only, if I eat several things meal
1 vote -
28 votes
-
Food tracking in app
Allow for searching for food in most recent. Don’t make the food photo request required so you have to skip it. Allow for corrections to be submitted for macros. Favorites should be in one place not two. Be allowed to favorite a food at anytime in the process. Food servings should be set to last used in recents.
3 votes -
Count how much ive eaten not how much to go
I can't deal with the mental gymnastics of trying to work out how much ive eaten, the slider shows how much to go but the numbers don't match my individual needs so am constantly trying to workout how much ive eaten by adding and subtracting what's left to eat from the total numbers. Its exhausting. Alternatively the sliders could have a manual adjustment so I can change the limits to the numbers I want for my individual needs
3 votes -
Search function
When I search for something, have my most recently used item come up first.
2 votes -
Allow manual entries for the day to confirm macros without adding actual food or sync with other apps like cronometer
Allow the entry of a days calories and macros without adding food items and meals so if you use other apps you can just manually confirm you ate the right portions. Or allow syncing of cronometer, myfitnesspal, or other apps
49 votes -
Allow us to remove meals
I used the custom functionality since you don't have Costco meals, but I messed up adding the fats, carbs, etc. And now I can't delete it. This should be a very basic feature.
1 vote -
Add create recipe to the food log
I would like to be able to create a recipe and then add it to the food log. A lot of times I make things and it's not an option in the food log so I have to add ingredients one at a time.
6 votes -
Several pictures per meal
Need to be able to post several pictures for each meal. One is not enough if we have dessert or 2 portions
2 votes -
Lose It! App
I like Lose It! App so much better than My Fitness Pal
169 votes -
Allow me to see two lines of food when I search. You can’t see the full titles.
Allow in the search bar to show two lines of description instead of just one because it cut the description off.
Also, allow people to scan the nutrition label and have it automatically input. The app called Lose It! has this feature and it’s amazing. Also allow me to sync with Lose It!.
1 vote -
Give pizza calories by the slice
Currently, I can only find by grams or by servings. How many slices of pizza make one serving?
13 votes -
For items such as cherries & french fries, there should be an option to say the number eaten, not just ounces, etc.
I am not always able to weigh or measure the food so being able to say the number of items would be helpful. Also, for various sandwiches (eg cheesesteak or hamburger), there should be a listing saying "no bun" or "no bread".
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
