Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
1 vote
-
Please add a space to add notes under each meal, for example if I’m sick & vomitted the meal, I can note that.
Please add a “notes” space at the bottom of each meal or the bottom of all meals to make a note of the specific meal. For example, I was sick & vomitted my whole breakfast meal & was hungry later. So the note can be made under the specific meal that was already logged & vomitted.
1 vote -
Allow meal types to be modified after logging.
Do not allow the app to determine what meal is being logged based on the time of day. My breakfast is being logged as snack because it is 11:00 am. If I don’t notice this, I am unable to correct the meal type once I click Log.
2 votes -
Dividing a meal
On an original made recipe you can’t always swap an ingredient out you can only add a new one so in the end more calories !!!
1 vote -
Away for the calorie tracker to calculate how many calories were used during the specific exercise and add that to the daily intake
Away for the calorie tracker to calculate how many calories were used during the specific exercise and add that to the daily intake
1 vote -
Section to track supplements
We have a place to track meals but not supplements. This would be helpful for those of us who are tracking micronutrients.
1 vote -
Calorie/Macro Toggles
Add the ability to toggle on/off food data, such as calories. For those with histories of eating disorders, tracking food can be triggering due to the calorie content listed with each item and deducted from total daily calories. Toggle features would allow the trainer to access the information, while allowing the patient to focus on macros only. (And of course, toggle on if you still want the caloric content displayed)
1 vote -
Recipes that work please!
So far all the meals i have prepared have been terrible. I can cook, but the timings and amounts are off and very few options for vegetarians/pescetarians
1 vote -
Remove food
When i want to just remove a food from a meal section I can only change it by deleting the meal and starting again. This could also be fixed by allowing a 0 portion option
2 votes -
Export Logged Meals
Allow meals and nutrition to be exported or at least printed for clients who are meal tracking for other purposes (e.g. medical)
1 vote -
Please put the old macro graphics back on the home screen
The new look with the circles isn't helpful
2 votes -
Import Hello fresh recipes
Hello fresh is a popular meal provider in the UK and we use them for minimum 4x a week. If you can collaborate with them to upload their recipe components we can then just add the meal (or portion of it when shared per person). Their recipes already have a full breakdown of ingredients and nutritional macros but it’s a pain to add them one by one!
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Integrate information from Yazio app.
If we are to use your app then it means that those already using an app like Yazio or Lose it, have to log in meals twice. Not very convenient or sustainable.
8 votes -
Move a single food item
Would be great if you could move a single item from a meal to change its meal type or copy only that item to another day, rather than having to move/copy the entire meal.
1 vote -
Choose between calories/protein left OR calories/protein eaten
I know I can see calories and protein eaten with a few clicks but sometimes I’d rather see that over what’s left in the dashboard.
3 votes -
Quick meal add on
Have a quick meal add on option. Where you can just type in your meal without creating a recipe and adding all the ingredients. Example: Gabriel’s pizza 1 slice or 1 banana, add an option where you can just quickly type in what you ate
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Can you include a box to put in fiber when adding custom foods please
Fiber is really important and will be added if you scan barcodes but if the barcode is not found you are unable to add it manually..
6 votes -
Get the app back as it was before today's uodate. I want the meal pictures back on calender view so they are easy to find for copy!
In the subject already
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
