Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
315 results found
-
Block ingredients
Allow us to block artificial foods such as protein, powders, processed foods, or ingredients we don’t like
1 vote -
My fitness pal
Please make it so you can sync food for one day from my fitness pal and this app at the same time. Sometimes I use the meals from this app and sometimes I like to use my fitness pal using both for one day would make it easier to have all in one place.
110 votes -
Ability to adjust the calories for a meal & recalculate the macros
If my breakfast/lunch/dinner are a set amount of calories but I want to reduce them so I can sub in a snack or shake then I can still have the meal but reduce the number of calories down to fit in with the plan.
1 vote -
Have the number of calories & macros for each ingredient in the recipe so if you substitute or omit you know how that changes your plan.
If you want to miss out an ingredient you don’t like or have I want to be able to see how that will affect overall calories/macros do I can adjust or substitute with something else. Plus it helps the user learn how many calories & macros of foods so they can learn to do it themselves & not constantly follow meal plans.
1 vote -
Export or copy grocery list
Function to copy or export the grocery list
8 votes -
Terrible for Australians… everything is American. We don’t eat this food in Australia and it’s not family friendly or use of things at home
Australian based nutritionists needed. Realistic foods we would have or actually eat
4 votes -
Easier to find quick, simple meals (less ingredients)
More quick meals with less ingredients
264 votes -
Meal options
Would be great to have a few more “simple” breakfasts and lunch options for people like myself are busy mums. Just a few options that I know are ok to have that don’t require lots of cooking prep or specialised ingredients.
I’ve found a recipe which I could make but it has tapioca flour… I’m not going to buy tapioca flour especially for one recipe but there is not a tip of “need to swap to flour use this much instead” so that excludes that recipe for me.
I am not good at working out and tracking macros ect so…27 votes -
European recipe measurements
Please convert recipe measurements from cups and oz to grams and oven temperatures to celcius. I’m forever looking up the conversions.
6 votes -
Meal plan
Would like to be able to add or take away ingredients of the recipes provided . Modify them and also make half portions as required if I am doing less calories some days . That way my couch can monitor what I am eating exactly
1 vote -
Have more available options for exclusions, or be able to manually enter
For people that would like to exclude more meals based on ingredients.
1 vote -
Suggestions
- Be able to copy a meal to as many days as you like (right now the max is 3) 2. When creating the grocery list you should be able to select 7 people or more than just 6 people
1 vote -
Create a PDF option for recipes and grocery lists
Be able to create/convert the recipes and the grocery lists into a printable PDF format.
16 votes -
1 vote
-
Favourite meal
Give clients the ability to “favourite” meals from the custom meal plan library so that they can pull from their favourites list
31 votes -
Provide a list of ingredients to swap
Select any ingredient to swap, a list of alternatives will be displayed. After selecting a new ingredient, the application will automatically recalculate the fats, calories, and protein.
1 vote -
Fewer meals for the week
I work sometimes 6 days straight. I don’t want a different meal I need to cook every day or 18 different meals for the week. Why isn’t there a meal prep? 3 or 4 meals that get us through the work week. I find that more useful.
6 votes -
Recipe building in the app
Please add in the function that will allow us to build a meal in the custom area, instead of having to add in the different components every time. This works in My Fitness Pal, please look into adding the same functionality to your app.
6 votes -
Make a better meal planner that optimize shopping cart smaller
Make it optimizing grocery list. When creating a meal plan for 2 days for example, it generates a grocery list that is too huge. Maybe the recipes are too fancy and complicated. Sometimes you get two items that are almost identical coming from two recipes but they are considered separate since the label is not the same
5 votes -
ability to favorite certain meals
allow user to favorite a meal and place it in a favorites folder. list macros with title of meal.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?
