Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
315 results found
-
More filters
Add more options for filtering foods or ingredients to not include in recipes
1 vote -
Mandatory measurements
Sometimes I’ll get meals generated and the recipes we just say one tomato. I wish that it always included a measurement of grams or ounces Some tomatoes are big. Some tomatoes are small, but 100 g of tomato is always 100 g of tomato.
3 votes -
Remove or Substitute ingredients
Be able to remove or substitute an ingredient. Ie I don’t eat white bread but I do eat sourdough.
8 votes -
1 vote
-
Allow to join food plans with family & friends
Me and my partner are on this weigh loss journey together so we do eat the same foods. It would be ideal that we can send each other the food plans for the week ahead so when we go shopping it’s all there in the app.
2 votes -
Grocery list link-up
Would be amazing to be able to link it to our grocery apps (walmart, heb, kroger). That way we dont have to go back and forth between apps when trying to order groceries.
1 vote -
Ability to overwrite the name of an ingredient
To be able to overwrite the name of a scanned ingredient on your own recipes so that it's tidier
1 vote -
Place the Recipe Discover Tab on Main page before having to hit “Add a Meal” & locating it on the bottom of screen
Often times I just want to look through the misc available recipes before actually tracking anything & it would be easier to not have to “pretend” I’m logging a meal to get to the “Discover” tab
1 vote -
Add meal plans (pdf) in a folder button or add them under "Education/Ebook" button.
I mean to find all pdfs in the App (mealplan, vegan etc), in order to be accessed from App and/or Google Drive. I find it difficult to download them every time I need and search them in my phone. It woukd be great to find them (personalised) on our dashboard, for quick access. Thank you!
1 vote -
Make meals easy to print
Make meals easy to print! I am not always the person preparing meals! Also, make copy and paste available so I can import ingredients lists into other apps
4 votes -
Life sum
Ad yhe option to connect with life sum were i can collect data about my food intake and calories
1 vote -
Add fiber goal and tracking
Ability to set fiber goal and have a bar to track it.
62 votes -
Add Keto and Carnivor meal plans
Add these two to the only Paleo option
4 votes -
Remove meal button (for disliked meals). So they dont show up ever again
Need a remove meal button for meals I hate.
4 votes -
Group the ingredients/grocery list better
I’d like to see the ingredients and resulting grocery list in consistent format. For example, list “red peppers” as one item instead of 3 separate items “peppers, red raw,” “red pepper chopped,” “sweet red pepper” and list only under “vegetables.” Right now, I have to review the entire grocery list first and consolidate items myself to avoid multiple trips to the same grocery area.
20 votes -
New recipes listed first instead of the middle
List new recipes at the beginning instead of in the middle.
3 votes -
Plan AHEAD!
I would love the option to plan at least a full week ahead of time. Being able to meal prep the week on my sunday is important to me and saves my falling off the wagon mid week
1,224 votes -
And able to set time
More items for choosing
1 vote -
4 votes
-
Ability to enter the brand of protein shake
You have a particular brand of whey powder/protein bar etc even if you have more then stated
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
