Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
315 results found
-
LOVE IT But would love to be able to customize more.
Sometimes I just need a simple meal. (Meat, carb and a veggie) but haven’t figured that out yet.
3 votes -
Grocery List
Find a way for the custome to select their meals and the app adds every item needed to prepare that meal to a grocery list.
3 votes -
Meal prep ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinners a recipe you can make from app so it logs all your meal preps
I would love a meal prep 3 day recipes to follow so you can log all your meals for the 3 days breakfast, lunch and dinner so you can swap ideas and not get bored of eating the same things
1 vote -
It would be nice to see the option to add my own recipes in the computer app
It is time consuming to add my own recipes in the phone app. Typing takes so much extra time. I could do it on my laptop in minutes v
1 vote -
No Cooking Recipes
Recipes that are reference as no cooking, including ingredients that are cooked, but there’s no mention of how we should be preparing these cooked ingredients. For example, chicken is a rotisserie chicken that you’re buying in the store acceptable or do we need to cook there a certain way at home?
2 votes -
Meal Plan Generator
Add functionality to prevent meal plan generator to list 2 soups or 2 sandwiches or same protein in a single day.
2 votes -
Meal plans you can tick and track like the workouts
Meal plans you can tick and track like the workouts
3 votes -
Meal planning and recipes within the app
Meal planning and recipes within the app tailored to my specific macros
11 votes -
Add different protein
Indian vegetarian food has chickpeas, lentils , quinoa , etc high protein food so I want to make my meal plans as per my taste. I don't need meat substitute as I have never had it . Also , excess amount of almond butter can increase oxalate which is not good for kidneys
2 votes -
Grocery list needs improvement
Current grocery list is only a list of ingredients alphabetically listed in the tiny portion for one recipe. They need to be synthesized into a real shopping list for the week.
Current meals also basically require me to buy one banana and .75 cup of almond milk. Without knowing what’s coming next. I cannot buy these things in small portions. Meal plans need to be sensible for week to week shopping efficiency.
50 votes -
Being able to duplicated recipes
You be able to copy previous recipes you had input and be able to modify them
1 vote -
Simplify meals
Clean basic food.
No adding tiny bits of fancy powdwe and supplements nobody has at home.
Be clear in amounts.
Put all in gr instead of half a small potato, 3/4 cup and so on
Normal ingridiens.
Like any sort of hart cheese instead of vegan cheddar from the golden cow or swiss cheese (that‘s not wven a real thing)1 vote -
Ability to duplicate recipes for multiple days
For those of us who like to eat the same thing but on repeat. You can’t currently use the same receipe for more than one entry if it’s already somewhere in the plan.
1 vote -
Filter by calories
Would be great to filter by calories in the Favorite Meals section to see what meals I can add with what I have remaining for the day.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Have the ability to delete/adjust macros from main list when making a mistake. I end up having 2 different entries fir the same meal.
Sometimes when entering a meal there is a mistake we make in the macros and we can’t readjust it so I end up having double entries.
Also when I enter a customer meal and it has a barcode I would like to be able to sync the barcode with the recipe.1 vote -
Adjustable Meals
I 100% LOVE this whole program. It takes the guess work out of pretty much everything. I would like to be able to adjust the meals sometimes. Like if I substitute spinach for chickpeas.... just to see how it would affect my macros
2 votes -
Improve recipe accuracy
I have found recipes that say they are for 1 serving when you are reading the recipe but when you are putting it in the grocery list it says it is for 2 servings. This is confusing when trying to figure out macros and things like that. An example is the “air fryer meatloaf” recipe.
5 votes -
Ability to add or remove the ‘Snack’ category.
We sometimes make snacks that we eat for the whole week. I would like to be able to remove the snack listing from the daily menu planner as it populates those foods on the grocery list. I can’t tell from the grocery list which foods are for the snacks and which are for the breakfast lunch and dinner meals. It is not possible for us to make four meals a day. Therefore, we need the ability to just shop for three meals from this meal planner.
6 votes -
List food items in order of use in a recipe
List food items in order of use in a recipe - this will help when preparing foods.
54 votes
- Don't see your idea?
