Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
315 results found
-
Duplicate a Recipe
I'd like to be able to duplicate an existing recipe so that I can create a new version of it, tweaking some ingredients. This will allow me to have multiple iterations of a meal (frozen) labeled #1, #2, etc. As they may have different macros, it's important to keep them separate.
Currently if I change my recipe and change the name, I need to go back to a day where I ate that "old" version and copy it to today.. the macros aren't affected by the recipe change, but the name shows #2, #3.
32 votes -
Add a staples list at the top of the meal list.
Give a list of common ingredients used in many of your recipes like the whey protein cottage cheese or honey. That way it's easier for me to have on hand basic ingredients for a variety of meals and would also make searching through what's available easier.
2 votes -
search for a recipe
I do not see any way to search for recipes, I only see (limited) meal plan recipes, and they are mostly the same over and ovee
9 votes -
Excel spreadsheet for meal planning
The video provides a template for meal planning that is word or pdf. Could you provide an excel template. I would put each day as a new tab in the workbook.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
The ability to see macros when building my weekly meals
Could you please add the ability to see macros when planning meals not just when I’m tracking them? This way when I’m planning meals for the week, I know that each day hits its macros.
3 votes -
Dictate food ingredients and their measurements
Dictate a food item and the measurement, ex. “50 grams of carrots” and have the app suggest the closest item and then u can add it to a meal or recipe.
5 votes -
Replace tofu with something else.
I don’t like tofu and it’s very hard to find where I live. I need a sub substitute.
6 votes -
Exclude certain ingredients from meal planner search
Exclude certain ingredients from meal plan search. I cook for my family and my husband can't eat peppers. Peppers seem to be in a lot of recipes. Or e.g. exclude bread.
155 votes -
More leftovers options
Ability to plan for leftovers. It would also be nice to maybe use an ingredient such as chicken and a few different meals to cut on prep time. It would be nice to have things that are easy to grab and go.
5 votes -
Adding your own meals to meal planner
You have the option to create your own meals but when planning your meals you can’t add these to the planner part, it only lets you add it onto the day which you can’t see until you find the date in the calendar
176 votes -
Snack options
we have meals to choose from that we’ve eaten but can we have snack options because I tend to eat two solid meals a day and then like 2 to 3 snacks
130 votes -
View recipes from desktop site
Be able to view recipes from desktop as well as in the app
6 votes -
Groceries for Next Week
There are a lot of recipes that call for things I don’t always have on hand. I don’t have time to shop every day, but if I could load my grocery list a week ahead, I’d be more likely to stick to a menu. Right now I’m having to look for a menu swap for what I have on hand. That’s not working out well. I’m either not eating at all, or stuck with what’s handy. If I can see the week ahead, I can plan ahead and generate a grocery list to make meals for my whole family. They…
6 votes -
Embed/upload a pdf document meal plan
Have a back up pdf meal plan users can revert to if their recipes don’t appear on the particular day or within the 7 day time frame to allow for meal prep and grab and go when the meal comes up
3 votes -
Australian based ingredients
From what I have seen so far, the recipes are American, with ingredients and measurements, could there be recipes that are created in Australia, for our supermarkets
2 votes -
Be able to save favorite recipes in a personal list within the app
The ability to move your favorite recipes onto a personal list within the app would be very helpful
5 votes -
Make recipes available in a list format
It would be helpful if the recipes could be seen in a list format without hitting the “swap” button
5 votes -
Optimization for tablets
Optimization for tablets (OS Android) - not yet possible to add own Meals and its Nutritions
2 votes -
New feature
I would suggest a meal detection based on photo, or the possibility to create your own meal plan by adding ingredients without bar code.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
