Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
315 results found
-
Mealmplan
To be able have a budget meal which we can cook for the whole week
1 vote -
Ingredient database (for meal plans)
We need to be able to select ingredients from a database (like on Kahunas & MyFitnessPal) so that we can build out clients individual meal plans.
For example, on Kahunas & MyFitnesspal, you can type in a specific type of Oats from a shop and it will more than likely give you the item of food with the correct calories & macronutrients.
Please take ideas from Kahunas’s database layout as it is great! I love Trainerize & want to stay here, so this is bery much needed!
2 votes -
Meal planner
When you’re in meal planner and I want to select the meal I ate for the day…the “ATE TODAY” button should turn a diff color to know you selected it already
3 votes -
Sync with partners meal plan
It would be nice if you could pair up family member accounts so you could sync their meal plans together. It would make cooking and shopping much easier and cheaper.
3 votes -
Meal planner and ingredients need to be adapted to suit UK food buyers and measurements
The app seems to be American orientated as far as meal plans and measurements go. Perhaps set up a more UK suited list of ingredients, meals and measurements to make it easier for UK users
3 votes -
2 meals a day in meal planner
I want to be able to choose 2 meals per day for people doing IF. If you don’t think it is a healthy option put a disclaimer on it or something, but I can’t use the planner properly for someone eating two meals per day. Or at least I want to have a way to make the first two meals smaller and the last meal bigger since the first two might be eaten close togeher
1 vote -
Please add some Indian meal ideas as well. Preferably non vegetarian and Paneer. Thanks
It would be great to see Indian food recipes added to the plans. Home cooked preferably. Kebabs if oven cooked/grilled use minimal oil so those could be great choices. How about chapatis?
2 votes -
I should be able to enter correct colorie count in custom meals. I am unable to enter calories in poins
When I enter the calorie count the app does not let me enter in points. Eg protein is 14.5 I can only enter 14 hope this is clear. Cause it messes my over all calories
2 votes -
Multiple search criteria
I would like to be able to search for a specific food that is also in a Helix or low carb recipe. Right now I can only search on one or the other.
1 vote -
Protein pancakes
It's not an idea it's feedback. The protein pancake would be good if it was not for the salt. Absolute poison. I made them this morning and I can't eat it. I used Morton sea salt.
There's no need for salt. Inedible.3 votes -
Able to hide meal
Hide or dislike certain meals from generator
2 votes -
More lower carb options
There should be more lower carb options and low carb should be a filter in dietary preference. Alternatively, low carb can be a meal tag.
67 votes -
Allow for substitutions within meal suggestions/recipes
It would be great to be able to make substitutions/edits when creating one of the in-app meals. For example, substituting chicken for vegan sausage in one of the recipes and having the nutrients adjusted.
33 votes -
Filter ingredient
It would be nice to be able to further filter the meals by ingredients and cuisine. The search functions only searches by the title of the meal, which may not be descriptive enough. This would make planning easier based on what ingredients we have on hand
8 votes -
When planning your meals it doesn’t bring over the recipe it only brings over the picture
Allow the app to bring over the entire recipe for the meal when you place it in your calendar when your pre-planning your meals
3 votes -
Exclude hardboiled eggs but keep regular cooked eggs
I don't like hardboiled eggs. How do I exclude them while keeping regular scrambled eggs available in the search
1 vote -
Have the first (training) video on a much slower pace. The man has an accent and it's hard for me to understand him and he pushes it fast.
Have the first (training) video on a much slower pace. The man has an accent and it's hard for me to understand him and I feel that he pushes the training too fast. I've struggled the entire time I have been on the program since I've missed that initial training covering all the basics. I've tried replaing the video a number of times, but I continue to not understand it. :- (
1 vote -
Pantry tracking
The ability to be able to add what is already in one's Pantry before creating the next round of meals.
I would like to see the ability to stop wasting food and money when ingredients are left over from the grocery shop.10 votes -
Trainer Driven Recipe Database
A database that the trainer can upload recipe information to and possibly even allow us to grab the recipe and add it to the meal planner from there
25 votes -
Show Macros of Discover recipes w/o having to open
If I am manually adding my own meals and need a meal that closely matches my remaining macros in grams for the day, I would like to see them listed underneath the recipe name without having to open it up. Even a search option of recipes that cover a range of macros/grams would be helpful. If there’s a search option at the moment, please let me know.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
