Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
391 results found
-
Just work on making it function properly
Just focus on making it work properly and consistently. Adding more features is just going to come up the works even more. Maybe higher better coders
1 vote -
Easier access and leaving comments
The app is really useful and easy to use. I use it daily with my trainer and really find so much benefit. However, there could be improvements; I would like to be able to leave comments on individual workouts that I can come back to.
Also if would be great if I could further customize my Home Screen with my workouts even more easily accessed.
3 votes -
Notes/Comments functionality on weigh-ins
Feedback - Notes/Comments on weigh-ins has not been working for months. I used to use this for every weigh-in, but now when I click on the + chat bubble, nothing happens. I can't comment on the weigh-in activity.
3 votes -
Stomach
Add stomach measurement
2 votes -
Fix the notification issue with android Samsung phones
Issues with getting notifications from the app for things like private messages. The only way I know if my trainer messages me is going into the app and finding out. Very frustrating that I no longer get this notification. Everything is on and all permissions granted.
3 votes -
I love the app, when it’s working. My only problem is when it crashes. It’s been down now for more than a month. Please fix this.
I love the app, when it’s working. My only problem is when it crashes a lot. It’s been down now for more than a month. Please fix this.
7 votes -
Update the app. It constantly closes. If you need to access anything or you have no WiFi connection it will not load.
Update the app. It constantly closes. If you need to access anything or you have no WiFi connection it will not load.
6 votes -
Period start/end date
Option to track start date and end date of period
8 votes -
Male/Female sex options only
During setup I was disappointed to see "nonbinary" as one of the sex options for the "very first Catholic fitness app."
Update this to Male or Female.
2 votes -
Password box
When I enter password, I can’t see what I’ve typed if I made a mistake. Or if I change it. How about a little eye button to see it like many other apps have?
2 votes -
Make desktop match all mobile features
It would be nice to be able to use a desktop for my entries. I don’t like to live on my phone typing in small screens. Desktop had more breathing room and is more healthy to use ergonomically and visually. Why not just match the app?
2 votes -
required messages from trainers thst you paid so they actually help you and don’t rip you off
Trainer quality
1 vote -
There should be a notes spot to track dsys your off and why
I'd like days where I can look back and note this meal reacted poorly for me. I got constipated or I was sick these days. I had family arrive. Ways to help track the data for what went wrong and overall mood during the progression of the weight loss process.
1 vote -
Omada
Tracks weight, blood pressure, food and nutrition steps, goals client reporting
2 votes -
How To and Resources not working
The How To and Resources links have never worked. Please fix them so that documents can be viewed.
1 vote -
Note section. Menstrual cycle to track best training days
A place to track menstrual cycle. This gives a better picture of low energy days and hi energy days, when to rest. A note section to track illness, or reason for missing workouts or hitting a personal best
7 votes -
App not accepting sleep times. Please update app
Update the app so it accepts the hours of sleep logged. Every time I enter sleep time it changes to random hours slept during the day
8 votes -
1 vote
-
Idiom
Could be possible change the idiom in the app?
1 vote -
Provide defect support
First alarm not sounding in app. Been broken for months. No way to report defects and get Followup
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
