Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
391 results found
-
Support for “ screen- on- top” / picture-in-picture mode
It would be great if the app could support a screen-on-top feature, similar to Picture-in-Picture (PiP). This would allow users to keep a small, movable window on the screen while switching to other apps.
For example, when I’m following a YouTube workout video, I sometimes need to check something in another app. But as soon as I leave the video, I lose my place and often have to restart it from the beginning. With a screen-on-top mode, the video could stay visible in a small floating window, so I can easily multitask without interrupting what I’m watching.
This feature would…
1 vote -
Erasable reminders
Too many reminders I cannot erase them and they do not match my schedule and do not integrate with my Apple Watch. If there is a walking auto-set from the app and then I do an Apple Watch walking, it doesn’t get recognized and stays incomplete. So annoying, I did not even set them, they are automatically set by the app and cannot be erased. I want them gone, please. I’m going crazy.
Also, Apple Watch believes all trainings are “running” or such. It shows kilometers etc. and considers lots of active kcals even for stretching
1 vote -
All meals and workouts listed in order with time stamps
It would be nice to have time stamps on all food and workouts to see what order everything was done for the day, how much time between meals and snacks, etc
3 votes -
Some way to increase the font size within the app.
Some apps let you double click or zoom in/out with fingers to adjust font size. Might this feature be integrated to this app as well?
20 votes -
1 vote
-
Weekly report
Generate a weekly report with a daily breakdown of goals with calories, exercise, weight at a minimum.
11 votes -
1 vote
-
Have the ability to turn off the tutorials on the app
The tutorials keep popping up when i have been useing the app for a long tiime. Need an option to turn off
1 vote -
Yes
Ability to be able to find a Client, Coach, idea or topic, photo or video by using a search.
1 vote -
Include photos and video of people of all ages, sizes and abilities.
Having photos and videos of older people and larger people in your ‘how to’ vid would be encouraging and motivational for people like myself. I’m 60 and whilst I was once super fit and young like all the people in your vid, I have changed over time! Please make your explanations and support relevant to people of all ages, sizes and abilities. Thanks.
1 vote -
24 votes
-
De poder verificar y deshabilitar equipos conectados a la cuenta
Poder verificar que equipos estan conectados a mi cuenta y poder eliminarlos
1 vote -
Include precise navigation guidance. Use bullet points in sequential format on where to start and prompts for adding information
Navigating the application
Eliminate the password/initiate sending a code for authentication.1 vote -
Physical Therapy
Enter a new market by building out various physical therapy exercises, and linking into the medical field. By tapping into this area you can partner with various insurance providers, and physical therapist offices to allow for a more comprehensive engagement to individuals who need physical therapy.
1 vote -
why am I coming in second place when ive done all the days
clear up glitches, feels defeating when doing all
the day1 vote -
Merci d’ajouter la langue française, s’il vous plaît.
Merci d’ajouter la langue française, s’il vous plaît.
2 votes -
social media shareables
videos and photos for socail media that we can access to show how the app works for potential clients.
would be great if we had the option to put our own branding on too.
helping to show potential clients the amazing app and benefits1 vote -
Add Protein Powder to Exclusions selection for recipes
In the meals section under ‘exclusions’ add Protein Powder as for medical reasons some people can’t have it. We could then select it and it would automatically exclude recipes containing protein powder
1 vote -
Continually crashes on iOS
Crashes multiple times throughout a workout session. Annoying af. I would leave this app if it wasn’t attached to my trainer.
1 vote -
Darker or larger font. When at the gym, it is sometimes difficult to read without readera
See above. It is just too light. All my other fonts on phone are fine. It’s just this app
13 votes
- Don't see your idea?
