Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
391 results found
-
Wholesale Rework the UX
The popup tips provided are an attempt to respond to users’ difficulties finding how to perform basic app capabilities. I applaud the team’s responsiveness. However, the problem is deeper. As a new user (day 2), I’m quite annoyed by the difficulty I’ve had trying to get basic functions to work and the intrusive popups that are attempting to help. Recommend: get a small group of brand new users to try the app, see what they trip over. It’ll be quick, easy and obvious. -former 18-year SW product guy
1 vote -
Offline mode
I know this was set to Not right now in 2020 but it’s 2026 now so I want to ask again is this possible? I work on a cruise ship and it makes it incredibly difficult to use the app without paying money for Internet every time that I want to log something.
1 vote -
Change Theme Color
Ability to change the color of the app user interface from pink, yellow, red or hexcodes if possible. To make it more personalised. Accent colors to dark modes too.
22 votes -
See which meal/food picture is receiving feedback
For now I can see that my coach gives 👍🏼 for a meal but am unable to view which meal
1 vote -
Needs to be user friendly
The app has far too many buttons. That are not user friendly. For example you have the favorite button and the add button right next to each other making it look like the same button. I've been using it for like 4 weeks now and they're still far too many buttons for me to just plainly understand the app. A lot of my barcodes don't work when I scan them. Measuring out the food in the log is frustrating and I always end up clicking the wrong button. It's just like a lot of extra steps for me to go…
3 votes -
Sleep Testing and Treatment through sleep coaching.
Bring a national network of board certified sleep professionals to the entire group to not just look at the data of the users but to offer them home sleep testing and treatments which will only make their entire plan be maximized. Literally the missing piece from every fitness group out there. They talk about sleep. Tell you to get sleep. The problem is over 35% of our group has sleep apnea and are doing everything but fixing it correctly. There is only one company that has this legitimately spread across the USA. Nexus Dental Systems. The founder is a Supra…
1 vote -
Save checkin locally before submitting
Ability to save the responses to the checkin form before submitting.
Too often the 'Submit' button doesn't actually submit and the responses are lost.
This only encourages less detailed responses being reentered devaluing the purpose of the checkin form.2 votes -
Comparison photos - allow choice of date
When using photo comparison mode, allow for date selection so that you do not have to swipe all the way back to the beginning to get a start to current photo comparison.
7 votes -
Please bring back the old calendar view
The old calendar view was super handy where you could see your month at a glance. The new layout isn’t as helpful as you can only see days in a list view.
3 votes -
Improve software optimisation
Improving software optimisation would change the game. Right now as it stands the app is not able to stay in my background with refreshing. It gets terminated if I open it after 30 seconds or a minute. My training program involves me to refer to videos and documents to better my form, so while doing this the app always ends up refreshing and takes ~5 seconds everytime. This is lowkey annoying and some kind of optimisation on this end would be appreciated.
1 vote -
2 votes
-
User friendly for Samsung Galaxy
Please also make it samsung user friendly, not only am i not getting all notifications for the app even though all notifications are turned on. When i do get a notification i cant access the app, i have to manually go into the app then delete it from my drop down bar afterwards. Please also have it connect to samasung galaxy watches and samsung health.
916 votes -
I can not stand the new look of the app. The old version was much better easier to view on my mobile this new look is a poor user experience
As above I am just complaining
2 votes -
Get rid of the auto fill when looking for different exercises.
The auto fill on the search bar for exercises is annoying. Not sure why you added this feature as its more of a hinderence than help
1 vote -
December 2025 redesign is bad for calendar
I like the new redesign but it has completely messed up the calendar screen. We can no longer see a full week, and completing workouts makes it worse. I aim to work out 5 days a week and the new calendar layout makes it difficult to track how many days I’ve worked out. Thanks for providing the legacy layout option in the settings. For now I will use the legacy layout.
4 votes -
Rest timer that can be changed for in between sets
Be able to switch the screen to dark mode or have a choice of background color.
3 votes -
Turn off app badge notifications for unread “my groups” messages
Group messages increase the app badge notification count. And yes I have group notifications set to “none”.
1 vote -
Move Completed Items Down List on Home Screen
It would be great on the home screen of the client app if everything that got completed just below the calendar moved down the list automatically. For example, I go for several walks a day, and my health app brings that information over into the Trainerize app, which is great. However, if I have habits or anything else that natively lives below that, they get pushed way down the screen to a point where I and my clients, if we're not super diligent, will lose sight of them and easily forget them or miss them. It'd be better to have…
1 vote -
either alphatize food list or be able to search from your foods that you eat
on the tab that have for the goods u are eating repeTingly it gets long can you either alphabetize or better be able to search off of your list
1 vote -
You should be able to connect all your dater from your own calorie counting app so people aren’t inputting everything in twice
You need to have an opinion where by people have the choice to add there food from there own calorie counting app.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
