Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
391 results found
-
Wider benches for free weights
The weights benches are very narrow and suggest wider benches for support. Considering we have options to lift 50+ lb dumbells the benches are too narrow and for those on the larger size would benefit with greater support.
1 vote -
Cannot add member barcode to Apple Wallet
Tapping on "Add to Apple Wallet" results in "Could Not Add Card" error message. Then tapping on "Help" just takes you to the iPhone home screen
1 vote -
Fix app crash
When completing a workout, the app takes forever to finalize it. I get the circle on my screen and it just goes around and around. It shouldn't take forever to finalize a workout.
1 vote -
Water should be able to be tracked from myfitness pal.
Water should be able to be tracked
3 votes -
Notification improvement
When I click on a notification, it should take me to that specific item so I know what’s being liked or commented on.
2 votes -
Make it accessible in China
I could access the App while I was in China in January 2023. Not know what had happened after that but I couldn’t access the App in following trips in March, June and September. There might be cyber security restrictions applied. Hope you could resolve it so I could continue my training while traveling.
1 vote -
Add sleep number app
Add sleep number app to sync so you can track sleep patterns
9 votes -
9 votes
-
Derby Name
The app doesn't have a place to enter our derby name. Which should be our primary handle when using the app. An option for numbers and home leagues would be cool too.
1 vote -
Letra más grande; un icono donde vengan los estiramientos; más emojies para el chat grupal
La letra es muy clara y chica, habemos personas de todas edades, yo no alcanzo a leerla. Faltan e mojies en el chat grupal; podría haber un apartado para los estiramientos, buscarlos es una monserga; los planes de alimentación deberían estar en un icono también
2 votes -
Shift calendar
Input shift working Into the calendar and be able to have it repeat. I.e my shifts repeat every 5 weeks on this rota. Days & nights.
4 votes -
Fix image upload in chat bug
When I add a photo to chat the app wants asks to wait or close. waiting doesn't fix it. After I add it it still wants to close. Please fix
1 vote -
Fix iphone background performance!
Fix the fact that when I activate a workout on my iPhone, my iPhone becomes EXTREMELY sluggish and slow and I can’t use any other apps. It’s annoying and frustrating to the point I no longer activate a workout anymore. This issue has been going on for a LONG time.
3 votes -
Don't count records for zero reps
Sometimes I make unsuccessful attempts and record 0 x weight so I'll have a target for the next session. Ideally it wouldn't count the weight as a PR in that case.
2 votes -
Need a reminder to save workout if it’s been more than 2 hours!
Sometimes I forget to save a workout because I move on to something after and won’t see it till the next day.
1 vote -
Send notifications via text
I only see notification options for email and in-app. I need notifications sent via text. Is that feature already available? I couldn’t find it. Thank you.
3 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Liquid tracker could be integrated into the app
I would like to be able to track how much water I have consumed during the day
2 votes -
Names on the equipment
I'm very new to the gym, our 24/7 gym... & God help me when I want to try something new as a substitute & I have enough idea what the **** thing is called but I know what it does... how bout a name of the machines so newbies know what it does & can locate said activity on the app, thanx
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
