Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
391 results found
-
Ugly and cluttered
The color scheme is all over the place. The app opens to a To Do list. There should be a splash page where you choose which section of the app to navigate to.
2 votes -
Improve uptime of app
The app when in use constantly freezes and/or slow to load. This makes tracking my weights in a gym session slow and reduces the time I actively work.
Easy fix. Sort out your connectivity.4 votes -
Update to fix bugginess and battery life drain.
Update so app isn’t so buggy. Makes my phone freeze and drains my iPhone battery within an house and 30 mins. I can be at 100% and boom 12% within about an hour and 15-30 mins. Sometimes I barely get done with my workout before my phone is almost dead on 0%. It’s absolutely horrible on my iPhone 12 Pro Max battery. This is the only app that drains my battery so hard.
5 votes -
Could you please set the default page upon opening the app to the Dash board?
App user interface, recently the default page that comes up when I open the app is one of the excersise routines. It used to be the dashboard would be the first thing I saw when opening the app. How can I change this back?
1 vote -
Improve the app’s response time
It takes too long time to load an activity, change view etc. The program is just too slow.
8 votes -
More clear, visible back buttons from videos
The back button to get out of a video demonstration disappears and then I hit the back button on my phone. Keep the back button visible during video.
2 votes -
The ability to turn off the "X days streak" pop ups/ notifications
It's nice at first but it's just become irritating having to then click twice to get out of each one, especially when closing off a number of habits. It makes the user experience slow and laggy.
1 vote -
Entering meals
Every time i go to add a meal, the camera opens, can you make that an option? im constantly having to have any videos i have playing stop during the duration of adding meals because the app takes over. it’s seriously super annoying. make adding photos/scanning barcodes an option, not make it the first thing that opens
2 votes -
Add a Notes section
Add a free-form notes section for users to leave notes from their training activity (ie lbs of weight used; extra workouts, wins & challenges from the workouts.
8 votes -
Navigation
The white navigation text on the yellow header is almost impossible to see, make everything on the header black so they are more visible
2 votes -
The app freezes allllll the time. Daily. Doesn’t matter what I’m trying to do.
Make it run more smoothly.
3 votes -
Weight sync fitnesspal
Weights syncing incorrectly from MFP. It keeps adding .19kg every time!
1 vote -
App is adding weight to Apple Health entry
The app is adding weight to what I have entered in Apple Health. Others have reportedly experienced this problem for awhile (with other devices as well) and mine only started - it has changed all of my previous entries as well. Why is this an ongoing issue of inability to sync without changing the data?
1 vote -
Change the font on your digits/numbers!!
Change the font on your digits/numbers!! They are so deciving, they do not line up at all to the day below, which make them entirely inaccurate, it should not require in-depth focus on the numbers to see that the longer one has less digits then the smaller one eg. 9550 is as long as 10513. Frankly it's just bad design. I am a client of a PT on your app and not impressed.
10 votes -
Body Measurements
Make Body Measurements a Widget and more accessible. It’s arguably more important than weight. Also, I should be able to see all body measurements at once. It’s inconvenient to have to click each body part to see the measurements. You can display it the same way it looks when you enter it. I’d rather track that progress more regularly
26 votes -
ColoriageVIP: Des coloriages magnifiques sans filigrane, juste pour vous !
Salut les petits artistes et les amoureux du coloriage Vous revez dune montagne de coloriages tous plus beaux les uns que les autres prets a etre imprimes et personnalises avec vos couleurs preferees Ne cherchez plus https://coloriagevip.com/ est la pour exaucer vos voeux
Chez ColoriageVIP on a une passion vous offrir les meilleurs coloriages du monde entier Des dessins rigolos des personnages incroyables des animaux adorables Bref on a de quoi vous faire rever et laisser libre cours a votre imagination
Et le meilleur dans tout ca Cest que nos coloriages sont dune qualite super top On a fait appel…
1 vote -
Save my workout data along the way so when it continues to crash mid-workout, all my entries arent deleted
Save my workout data along the way so when it continues to crash mid-workout, all my entries arent deleted
3 votes -
Time
Track duration of workout (start/end time)
Update got rid of the feature that tracked your start/end time of each workout and I would like to bring that back please!
1 vote -
Audio cues adjusted/fixed
The audio alert in the first set timer is silent. When I watch a video, my music is quiet after the set alarm goes off but returns to normal if I watch a video.
2 votes -
Incomplete country list in settings
Add Puerto Rico to the Country list or under United States of America.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
