Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
391 results found
-
Mobile battery drainage on the iPhone 15
When trainerize runs it consumes an awful lot of battery on my iPhone 15 Pro. This problem should be looked into and fixed as soon as possible
10 votes -
Can you please extend the streak time?
Can you please extend the streak time? By the time I get home from work and get stuff sorted and then get to the gym, it’s late. By the time I complete my challenges, it tells me in order to continue my streak, I need to complete the next day by 9am or 12pm (I forget which one). But people need sleep and people go to work. I couldn’t complete 2 days worth in 12-15 hours but also am competitive with myself and would appreciate seeing my streaks and accomplishments.
5 votes -
Stop crashing on IOS every 10 mins
Stop crashing on IOS every 10 mins, it’s been like this for months please fix it
2 votes -
Zoom in on text - it is so small
Some of the text is so small - wish there was a way to zoom in
7 votes -
Play the timer when on another app
If you use another app between sets the timer doesn't go off to notify the end of the break so I have to use a separate clock app. It would be great if the end timer played when you're doing something else on the phone.
2 votes -
Power efficiency
The app uses a lot of power especially during workouts. The phone heats up a lot. Sometimes even after workouts the app uses a lot of power so I’ll close it when not in use.
4 votes -
Can you sync my weight and body compositions like libra etc.?
Can you sync my weight and body compositions like libra etc.?
1 vote -
Enter on computer
I’d like to enter meals from desktop computer
31 votes -
A simple area to take notes and reflect on overall activities for the day
I love it if there was a simple area in the application for me to reflect on the day. The barriers, the wins, etc.
3 votes -
Optimize the performance of the app
This app is very slow and causes a lot of issues such as when you click a video and exit out it lowers the volume of your headphones and you some times have to close out the app to get them back to normal. Also it is slow and glitchy. Whenever putting in numbers it glitches. Work on performance. If you need a dev to help out I can help look for deficiencies in the app and where to improve but I’m sure you have a dev team to sort this out. There are a ton of performance issues you…
5 votes -
Issue with going "back"
When I go "back" in the app using my phone's back button versus the apps back arrow it causes it to go back to different places
1 vote -
Add reminders/alarms for yourself
Be able to track in app how you spend your day, and alarms to keep you on task. Yes my phone has an alarm. It would be nice for everything to be in one app.
1 vote -
Streak tracker to appear on phones home screen vs in app
Recently started using Duolingo and they offer a pop up streak tracker, it's extremely motivational to see it when I open my phone it gives that dopamine hit and makes me want to instantly open the app and keep the streak going.
2 votes -
My Photos are not uploading - they go through process and then nothing happens. Please help
Uploads not working.
1 vote -
Team Member direct messaging
(1) Team members should be able to Direct message their fellow team mates and coaches.
(2) Ability to look at team members profile.
(3) In chat, ability to click on members photo and see larger picture of their photo.
(4) in chat, ability to click on members name and go to their profile and see accomplishments, workouts, and badges.
9 votes -
Audio enhancement
Could you kindly address the glitch where the audio level suddenly drops during workouts? This problem consistently arises after viewing a tutorial video while exercising. Once the timer completes, it unexpectedly disrupts the audio coming fro external apps like Spotify music. Due to this recurring issue, I find myself hesitant to watch tutorials and instead resort to guessing exercise movements, which undermines the purpose of having a functional app.
20 votes -
1 vote
-
Monthly Recipes
I belong to another group for my workouts. I receive a monthly calendar of my daily routine along w recipes. These recipes come from the nutrition trainer or a few clients submissions. I get breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack ideas along w smoothies. It's fabulous because I can print out or save in my monthly folder.
2 votes -
Choice of trainer gender
I really do not feel comfortable with a male trainer in the beginning. Personally as a female, I feel that a female trainer would be more understanding and gender specific ways. I would feel more comfortable with a female trainer. But I was never asked that. Never even given the option just boom here's your trainer and it's a guy. No offense he's probably great, I just don't feel comfortable with a male trainer and I would really like to switch
2 votes -
Add a feature where you can chrome cast app to tv
I would love to have my screen displayed on a larger display other than my phone. If I could cast to my tv, that would be amazing.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
