Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
391 results found
-
Dark mode
You overhauled the look of the app and DIDN'T add a dark mode!? 🫵🤡
187 votes -
Dark mode for those of us with sensory issues
The background would have the option to be dark making it easier on the eyes, especially for those of us with sensory issues.
296 votes -
View old layout
Allow an option to have the legacy layout
57 votes -
Restore legacy display toggle
The latest update removed the toggle to use the legacy display setting. I’m requesting that you add it back. The legacy setting is easier to read.
23 votes -
Old UI was better, no more legacy layout?
Dashboard is way less useful. The progress bars were easier to understand. I don’t like the rings at all. The team chat should be visible without scrolling. The “Hello, name” at the top and the calendar days are using prime real estate but don’t add much value.
I also don’t like the way the time is in the new workout layouts. I liked having the rests in-line with the workout flow.
Also, journal feature is not as compact and easy to navigate as before.18 votes -
Water tracker
Allow you to manually add your water instead of having to scroll through and find your amount. Also, it should allow you to save a favorite water amount to easily click and add. For example, my water bottle is 30 oz. That should be an option for me to quick add each time I finish one.
18 votes -
Can you please give legacy layout option. The new one is illegible.
I’m not sure why legacy layout is not an option. I find the new layout very difficult. There’s not traditional calendar layout. Please reinstate.
14 votes -
Side by side measurement comparison
I want to see all my measurements at once side by side to compare them all at once and not one by one going to each one individually.
3 votes -
Change the format and font it’s too hard to read
Please fix the font and background it’s too hard to read now!!
9 votes -
**** the new layout!
The new layout sucks. I don’t need to see my name, I know my name. FFS
10 votes -
Let us switch back to classic version of the app.
Give us the option of switching back to classic version of the app. Just spent 30 minutes trying to find a nonexistent toggle switch.
7 votes -
Test Idea
Testing an error on the forum
1 vote -
Allow the use of the number pad to add water rather than the scrolling feature.
Allow the use of the number pad to add water rather than the scrolling feature.
1 vote -
A back button that goes back
When I press the phone's back button, it invariably close the app instead of going back to the previous page. It's the only app on my phone that does this, and it's infuriating.
1 vote -
Can we PLEASE get a "Dark Mode"???
Its simple, something not so blinding will do JUST fine 🙂 😊
7 votes -
Show body stat history on the app! I can only see photos I’ve entered. When I click on body stats it would be nice to see the history/trend
Please make it so you can see your body stat history/chart trend !! Right now you can’t access that on the app. I can only see the photos I’ve entered. Please make the body stats accessible !!
2 votes -
Water
A feature to let me type in my water intake instead of the scrolling feature &16.9 oz or 33.8 oz is a typical water bottle but is not on the current scrolling feature.
6 votes -
Tap something and it enters. It’s stupid to have to hit three different spots to log something especially recording water and other stuff
Tap something and it enters. It’s stupid to have to hit three different spots to log something especially recording water and other stuff
1 vote -
Coach/Client Hybrid account
I am a personal trainer and have myself labelled as a client as part of my plan (costing me a place, but it is well worth it). It would be great if as a personal trainer or coach you could select one client as yourself or link two accounts to one app and swap between them with ease? Think something like having multiple accounts on Instagram, just hold down on the profile icon and select the other profile. It is very frustrating to constantly sign in and out. Thank you for reading/ taking the time
2 votes -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
