Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Built-In Warm-Up Sets & Smart Load Calculator for Strength Workouts
The ability to track warm-up sets for strength exercises, along with an integrated warm-up calculator or suggested warm-up protocols for each workout.
Currently, trainers can’t pre-configure warm-ups directly within the exercise itself — they can only include them in the instructions. This forces both coaches and clients to manually calculate loads, which is time-consuming and disrupts workout flow.
This could be implemented in a few ways:
1. Allow sets to be marked as “warm-up” so they don’t count toward working-set history or performance tracking
2. Add a “Calculate Warm-Up” button within the workout that generates warm-up sets based on a…4 votes -
Add connection to COROS app
Please add the option to connect to the COROS wearable! As hybrid training + running gains popularity, all wearables should be syncable to the app.
2 votes -
Randomizer Block
A more in-depth example would be a randomized pec-dominant workout made from three preselected movement blocks.
The first randomizer block could include bench press, dumbbell press, and push-ups. The second block could include skull crushers, triceps rope pushdowns, and overhead dumbbell triceps extensions. The third block could include dumbbell Arnold press, dumbbell shoulder press, and barbell military press.
Every time the user opens that three-block workout, the system could generate a different version by cycling through the trainer’s preselected exercises. If the user does not like the movement selected, they could manually cycle to another approved option within that block.…
2 votes -
Can we please have more compatible watch types (i.e. Samsung, Whoop, Polar, Oura Ring, etc.)
Many clients asking for more compatible wearables.
610 votes -
Disable the high five after completing everything. If I’m checking off 5 habits I don’t want to wait for the high five and exit out for all
Disable the high five after completing everything. If I’m checking off 5 habits I don’t want to wait for the high five and exit out for all
4 votes -
Change the colour scheme on the Trainerize.me page
Change the colour scheme on the Trainerize.me page
7 votes -
Apple Watching syncing
I’ve found that just prior to an APP upgrade that the APP, once activated does not sync properly with the Apple Watch. Once upgraded it works fine.
2 votes -
Please add support for European payment methods in ABC Trainerize Integrated Payments
At the moment, the built-in Stripe Integrated Payments add-on appears to support only credit cards and Visa/Mastercard debit cards. For many European coaches and clients, this is a major limitation because credit cards are not the default way to pay for subscriptions or coaching services in many countries.
The most important additions would be:
SEPA Direct Debit — Eurozone / SEPA countries
SEPA Bank Transfer — Eurozone / SEPA countries
iDEAL / Wero — Netherlands / expanding Europe
Bancontact — Belgium
PayPal — Europe-wide
Apple Pay — Europe-wide
Google Pay — Europe-wide
Sofort / Pay by Bank — Germany, Austria,…2 votes -
How to Access Locked PST Files in Microsoft Outlook?
I am unable to open my PST file in Microsoft Outlook because it appears to be locked, and I do not remember setting any password. Is there any safe and reliable way to access or recover a locked PST file without losing my emails and data?
1 vote -
Integrate AI chat into the app
Add AI chat into the app so you can ask it to find recipes based on what ingredients you specify. Very easy to do using RAG based model.
Use AI to upload a photo of a recipe you have, then creates the new recipe for you with break down of macros.
22 votes -
Filter for missed form completion
Make it so you can filter and see who did not fill out their check in form. That way clients don’t get lost and you can hold them accountable
4 votes -
adding new client to repeating class/program
I'd love to be able to update my group sessions to add people to repeated sessions versus 1 session. I have a 12 week program and if someone starts part way through I have to manually go through each class and add the person. It would be great if I could add the person to the class with a repeat option for the future classes.
2 votes -
Make a steps based challenge
The steps are automatically calculated by the data synced from their Garmin, Fitbit, or Apple Watch. Reward points automatically for their step count. The leaderboard will be ranked by accumulated steps within the set challenge period.
84 votes -
Screen Sharing and Recording on video calls
I like to plan our calls in the app so it shows on their calendar, but then I send them the zoom link so I can share my screen / record. I wish I could just screen share and record in the trainerize app so everything is in one place.
Then if there was a place in the app we could upload recorded calls so clients who missed it can go watch it.
2 votes -
Use Trainerize Native Video for Prospect Calls
To do a video call with a prospect you're required to post a Zoom (or other) link...Why would we need to do this if we have the video add-on purchased (which I do)?
This needs to be an option asap. The whole reason I got rid of Zoom is because I opted for the native video feature.2 votes -
Full control over booking windows
The ability to choose exactly how long before a class starts that a member can book and cancel is a huge necessity.
Right now the minimum sign up time is limited to 2 hours or 0 hours before the class--why isn't there at least a 1 hour option??Ideally this is an input box next to a drop down menu like when you set an alert in Google Calendars where you select Week, Day, Hour, Minutes and then enter your desired time frame.
I don't want to set it to 0 because that's too lenient, but I guarantee if I…
2 votes -
Personalized AI Bot that answers people questions with AI Food log in that intergrates and put the data into myfitnesspal.
I have seen trainers already doing this through Trainerize, but with multiple systems that are integrated to make this happen. They can assign clients to a personalized AI bot that handles everyday questions, pretty much about anything. Also, they have AI food integration log-ins that once the client takes a picture or enters the data within the chat, it automatically uploads the data into MyFitnessPal.
2 votes -
Having Add-ons as options to Main Products in the Main Product Description
Allowing customers the ability to select add-ons to a main product (specified by me) is essential. I want to off accountability coaching as an add-on to recurring online training memberships. But I can't because it isn't a specific Trainerize product, it's a value add for people who haven't developed the self-efficacy to maintain the programming on their own.
This should be upsell options within the main product description.
Why this isn't already a thing is kind of crazy.2 votes -
Show what macros are changed when adjusting them (visible to client and trainer)
When trainer changes macros, display previous and new macros and time stamp it for trainer to keep track in app.
4 votes -
Client Can Add Videos To The Workout
On the "True Coach" platform they've a nice feature which helps to track client progress.
During a workout, just like a client can fill in their reps and sets per exercise, it would be great if they can also have the option to upload a video.
As a trainer, this is a lot more beneficial then just seeing the numbers. I can observe there technique and give them the appropriate feedback.
Those videos are then tied to that workout and we can look back at it whenever needed.
693 votes
- Don't see your idea?