Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
%1RM Auto Progression
- Program using percentage-based training to automatically calculate and assign weights for clients
5 votes -
🔥 We Need Threaded Conversations on the Community Board (like on Facebook)
Right now, the community board only allows standalone comments. There’s no way to reply directly to a post or keep a conversation together. This makes it hard to actually have a conversation; discussions end up scattered, and clients lose interest quickly.
On platforms like Facebook, threaded replies and “hot conversations” (the most active threads) rise to the top. This keeps communities alive, makes it easy for new members to jump in, and builds real engagement.
Adding threaded conversations to Trainerize would let us:
Boost client engagement and retention
Keep conversations organized and easy to follow
Create stronger, more connected communities…
19 votes -
Grocery List for new Flexible Meal Plan
The new Flexible Meal Plan is much closer to providing the flexibility we need for our clients & have more control over the variance and goals. However, the loss of grocery function means we're not able to actually implement this new feature for our clients as majority of them prefer to have this option. Can the Grocery List function please be added across both the smart meal plan and flexible meal plan.
4 votes -
Pin messages in group chat & individual messages
Ability to pin messages in group chats and/or individual messages. I like having completed workouts, activity and habits toggled on in my group chats because we can all celebrate and cheer everyone on in their efforts. But when I post updates or important messages, they get lost in the feed. It would be really cool to be able to pin these messages so it's easier for clients to find them and not potentially miss them since I wouldn't expect everyone to check the group chat every single day.
16 votes -
Master template habit coaching transferring into individual calendars
The ability to have habit coaching transfer over into someones calendar when you schedule in habits into a master template.
Right now when I create a master template in the programs section that include custom habits and I copy it into a clients calendar that habits don't transfer over.
4 votes -
the option to filter and choose female only exercise videos!!
the option to filter and choose female only exercise videos!!
3 votes -
Progression Spreadsheet
We should be able to schedule progression to clients workouts without them being scheduled to their calendar, it should just apply to the next time they do the workout.
4 votes -
For clients to make payments it is tedious for them to be forced to the web browser
It is tedious to have the option on the app for things like “purchases” & “manage payments” only for it to suggest that the client to “please sign in via the web app”.
All of my clients have said that it is a tedious process & would make life 100x easier if they could simply make their payments within the app instead of being forced to the web version.
4 votes -
FULLY CUSTOM MEAL PLAN
BE ABLE TO CREATE A MEAL PLAN WITH THE MEAL TRACKER, HETHER ITS 3 MEALS, 10 MEALS OR WHATEVERWE WANT LET US MAKE A FULLY CUSTOM MEAL PLAN
6 votes -
Have product links accessible from the mobile app
It's annoying to have to use the desktop, email the link to self, and then text the product link.
7 votes -
Nutrition- toggle between raw or cooked foods
Toggle Between "Raw" or "Cooked" foods and the weights automatically update. The tracking app RP Diet does this so well- not only for proteins but for potatoes, rice, etc and it makes it so easy and convenient for tracking.
Probably one of the best features and the reason their app is worth it
10 votes -
Water tracker revamp
I love that we now have a water tracker. However, it seems a little incomplete and doesn’t really encourage drinking water.
I feel like this would be so much better as a habit, that way you can decide which clients get it, instead of it being on everyone’s dash board.
It would also help to set a specific goal for individual clients and when they reach the goal it comes up with a great job, like when they complete their workouts.
11 votes -
Create a FODMAP meal plan.
I recently discoverd FODMAP and it has changed my life and my clients. However, there's no way for me to build a meal plan for them sense it's not an option.
4 votes -
gregthorntonfitness@hotmail.com
Have the ability to change calorie quantities on different days for clients instead of averaged out across the week. This will help with clients that like to consume more calories on different days, eg. Saturday and Sunday
14 votes -
Client can access Nutrition center & progress
It would be nice if when the client clicks open their nutrition center they are able to see the same information we see
Average calories for the week
Average protein for the week
How many meals logged
Etc.Right now the clients nutrition center is just visual. It would be best if there was also text explaining what the data means a little more.
5 votes -
Where are the easy to prep meals? These that regenerate are too many ingredients
Where are the easy to prep meals that were advertised in an email you sent out? All of the regenerated meals have tons of ingredients. Clients need easy options.
3 votes -
Schedule
Clients having to have sessions already paid for before scheduling them is very difficult to schedule for the week ahead. For instance a client who is 2 times a week might get charged next Tuesday but his sessions fall on Monday and Wednesday next week. This means I cannot put him on the schedule until after next Tuesday. Allow us to schedule but then charge the actaully session once the session time comes.
A previous gym I worked at did this. I could schedule even with no sessions purchased yet but then by the day they had thier session I…3 votes -
Remove the "AI workout builder" bar on the header
Would like to see the giant yellow header button saying AI WORKOUT BUILDER be removed.
My team does a lot of screen-sharing with clients, and I don't want them to think I'm using AI to build their programs (especially since I don't!). Lots of anti-AI sentiment out there these days.
Thanks!
5 votes -
Add modifications to exercises in the workout library.
Adding more modifications to the exercise library. Or being able to connect modifications to an exercise in a workout. i.e. in the workout I add regular pushups. Instead of in the notes adding modification instructions or adding knee pushups as a separate exercise in the workout. Attaching the knee pushups to the regular ones when I add it in the workout.
6 votes -
habits / macro goals
I'm finding it very frustrating that the app has now changed under the daily habits nutrition structure where I'm unable to actually allocate specific macronutrient targets because of the limitations the app now has. I work with a lot of bodybuilders which means I need to utilise macros that aren't necessarily generic or within general practices. But I'm unable to now allocate those macronutrient targets due to limitations set by the app. Hopefully we can have this changed back to what it was where we were able to manipulate and adjust the macro nutrients as we desire?
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?