Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
442 results found
-
Meal Planner Suggestion
Hi, I have some ideas or suggestions for the meal planner from a coach’s perspective. The macro percentages could have more options, or the option to switch to grams. Clients trying to build muscle often have eccessively high protein intakes when taking up their calories, as the protein is always 30 %. Similarly, when going lower in calories, I think the protein amount should stay the same, by having the ability to adjust grams, not percentages.
I also think for outside the USA coaches and clients, some more simple recipes could be added, that don’t include hard to find ingredients…
2 votes -
be able to change the measurement metric in meal planner i.e from imperial to metric
make it easy for clients to trainers to switch from imperial to metric and vice versa
1 vote -
Key word search for meals and
Make the search, when your adding meals. more sensitive. like key words. for example. chicken, beef, broccoli, raw, pineapple,
make its easier to make plans using your own recipes also2 votes -
Some recipes labelled as "vegan" contain honey which isn't vegan...
example Pumpkin pudding
1 vote -
Excel
Allow for excel or google sheets to be uploaded as a meal plan like pdf’s can be uploaded
1 vote -
Please Add chicken to the exclusionary foods.
I have clients that don't like Chicken and its in many meals.
1 vote -
Better vegan and plant based recipes that don't require fake meat
Better vegan and plant based recipes that don't require fake meat, my vegan clients prefer to use pulses, beans etc. instead of processed fake meats.
12 votes -
How to print all of your recipes for the week
I like to print off my recipes that I'm using for the week and I wish there was an option to quickly print all 9 of them.
13 votes -
Allocate however many calories we want for each meal when we choose in Smart Meal Planner
When choosing x amount of meals to generate a meal plan, I want to have the option to choose the amount of calories for each meal.
For example, I choose 4 meals for my client, I want to allocate :
500 calories for meal 1
600 calories for meal 2
600 calories for meal 3
200 calories for meal 4
I don't want it to only distribute the calories evenly, I want the choice so I they can have smaller snacks etc
2 votes -
Vegan and Vegetarian Meal Tags
Have tags for vegan and vegetarian meals to ensure it is diet friendly
4 votes -
more of a variety of recipes for vegan/plant based diet
would like to see more vegan/plant-based recipes for my clients.
3 votes -
Give trainers the option to change an ingredient.
For example, instead of the suggested pea protein, we can change it to whey protein, ect. Or instead of flank steak, we can change it to bison meat, or lean ground beef.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
be able to modify custom meal recipes inside client meal planner,
as is you have to create an entire new meal to adjust the calories for one client, and you cant do it from the client page!
you also cant add or remove a meal - without generating a new plan. rubbish
1 vote -
Meals Plans that don't change nutrition goals and can allow for snacks
There are already a couple posts similar to this.
Have the meal plan generated according to the clients goals, and NOT change then when it is generated.
Plus the ability to allow for snacks in the meal plan when generating it.
4 votes -
ability to exclude diet types from a meal plan
have option to exclude certain meals options, like vegan options when generating a meal plan. for example I don't want any vegan option to be calculated for my clients. I want the ability to create meal plans and exclude specific diet type. vegan or paleo diet style meal. as most of my bigger clients will not consume satin or tofu but they seem to be generated a lot when a meal plan is designed
2 votes -
Be able to change the calories and macros - but keep meals the same
If a client wants to keep the same meals but go into a cut where they are reducing calories - it would be great that the meals did not auto change - or given the option to keep the same or regenerate the meal plan.
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Allow trainers to see how many times they have regenerated a meal plan
Hello,
I would like to know how many times I have regenerated a meal plan for a client. Sometimes I forget to note the regeneration, and I would like to go back to something or at least see something saying I have done 2 or 3 meal plan regenerations for a client that has the meal planning feature.
1 vote -
Update the Meal Planner to incorporate a ketogenic protocol
The nutrition software should be updated to incorporate a ketogenic protocol to offer a more personalized and flexible approach to client nutrition. Many individuals are increasingly adopting ketogenic diets for health benefits such as improved fat metabolism, enhanced cognitive function, and better blood sugar regulation. By incorporating this protocol, the app can cater to clients seeking a low-carb, high-fat dietary option tailored to their goals, whether for weight loss, metabolic health, or performance enhancement. Expanding the app’s nutrition protocols to include keto will provide greater versatility and help meet the evolving needs of diverse client profiles.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?