Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Upload recorded screen video
Instead of only being able to add videos when you record them on the spot, be able to select a video from your phone.
6 votes -
6 votes
-
Archive unused Master Programs as needed
Be able to hide Master Programs that are not currently being used to make it easier to access the programs that are in use.
6 votes -
Time customization
Something I would love to see is the ability to completely customize times/ time targets. From 0 sec to however long I need it to be. Not 10 minutes then 15. I want 11 through 14 minutes too.
6 votes -
Add time as a metric along side RPE. With this we could estimate overall workload and ensure clients aren't over/under training
Add time as a metric along side RPE. With this we could estimate overall workload and ensure clients aren't over/under training
6 votes -
Voice Over Video for Timer/Music
When a client plays a video or uses a timer during an interval workout, it would be great if the sound on the app just played on top of any music they are streaming. Currently, if they are doing a Tabata workout, the app stops and starts their music every 20 and 10 time interval. This would be great!
6 votes -
Program my own workouts
I would love to see the ability to train myself without using a client spot. This would allow me to program workouts so I can know what truly works. If it works, I would be able to easily assign that program to other clients.
6 votes -
Export workout data (RPE) from all clients who are subscribed to a program
I'd like to export all of the client's RPE scores who are all doing the same program. This would help me determine how my clients are perceiving the same workouts and if my program design is effective. If I wanted to keep my average RPE score at a 6/10, it'd be nice to extract this data and see if I am achieving this goal.
6 votes -
6 votes
-
Biweekly accountability forms with questionnaire with YES/NO/ boxes for open ended answers
This was great which I did on Mypthub and worked well as an accountability form which I liked to do fortnightly with clients.
6 votes -
Body Stats Trigger - Add/ Schedule to Client Calendar
Please add a Trigger to Zapier to Add Body Stats to a Client Calendar. For example, a new Client is added then Zapier auto adds "Take Body Stats" to this new clients Calendar.
When they first login to the app, that task is up at the top of their dashboard to complete. The Progress Tiles are great on the Dash but the user experience is not easy.
6 votes -
Track total volume when completing program prescription
When you design a program for a client it would be great to see what total tonnage was moved over the last block or cycle. That way you can ensure progressive overload block to block.
I would have each exercise come with a drop down like (Lower body push, upper body push, squat, bench, etc.)
Then you could see how much volume or sets they did for each exercise and each movement. This is what a lot of spreadsheets have the option of.
6 votes -
Calendar Functions
Be able to “select all” or select multiple items on the calendar to delete.... it you have to change workouts or another task, it can be tedious to have to do it 30x instead of just once.
6 votes -
Rest
It would be easier and less time consuming to be able to input rest periods anywhere you need to directly as opposed to them showing up at the bottom and you have to drag and place them
6 votes -
Search exercise database by ALL TAGS
Almost all the exercises have various tags, yet for some you can't search for that tag, which makes the tag rather pointless. I noticed an exercise tagged with 'Dynamic Warmup' yet it would not allow me to search for that tag, no results were displayed.
Please could ALL TAGS be made searchable in the database?
6 votes -
Integrate Precision Nutrition
I coach my clients through Precision Nutrition and it would be a savings grace if I could direct them to ONE curriculum/program instead of two separate log ins and websites.
6 votes -
In an Interval type workout, being able to enter the amount of reps performed during the REST
Currently, in order to document and report the amount of reps during an Interval rate I can only do it after the workout is done, and who can remember while putting it all out. The documentation is important to see improvement from workout to workout.
It'll make it easier to report if during the REST part of the interval workout you can enter the amount of reps.6 votes -
Ability to add just a workout
Sometimes I just want to add a workout with having to be part of a program. As it is now you have to make it part of a program. I customize the workouts for each person as each has some injury history or limitation. Frustrating to have to duplicate program, rename just to add a workout
6 votes -
Option to choose KG & Pounds in workout stats
The ability to choose between KG & Pounds for workout stats so clients can choose their preferred weights.
6 votes -
Option to select particular bodyparts for measurements and a total girth measurement progress chart
I don't find neck, forearms and calves necessary for many of my clients. I feel more would complete their check in measurements if i had the option to keep it more simple for those new to coaching.
Also an option to view a progress chart for total girth measurements would be helpful.
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?