Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Plymetric workouts
Sports specific type of exercises, more functional type of exercises
7 votes -
Adding navel measurement to measurement stats
Adding navel measurement to list of circumference measurements
7 votes -
Better exercise search on mobile
When a trainer or client creates a Freestyle Workout on the mobile app, we desperately need an exercise filter. Such as by Body Part or by Equipment. Something similar to that used to create workouts in the Builder on the web app for trainers.
7 votes -
Can we add a "Total Body" category for adding exercise videos?
It would be really helpful to add a total body category either in the muscles used, or the type of workout (located where hip dominant, pushes/pulls etc).
7 votes -
Allow trainer to "like" client's recent activity such as hitting nutrition goals, exercise or activity completed.
Like an instagram or facebook "like", to let the client know you've acknowledged their activity and are giving it an encouraging thumbs up.
7 votes -
Access to your workouts and programs via app would be huge.
Access to all programs and workouts via app. This will allow the trainer not to be tied to the computer.
7 votes -
Custom one-way/two-way messaging on certain days.
It would be nice to set days (and maybe times) for clients to message their trainer. This would work fantastic for trainers that have High-end/low-end programs. They can allow their low end clients to only message them (for an example) Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 10am-5pm every week.
7 votes -
message clients while tracking a session
message clients while tracking a session
7 votes -
Allow swapping of exercises while keeping same notes, even within supersets without unlocking.
It's currently laborious to swap exercises. Particularly in a Superset. !st we must unlock, than find an alternate exercise by manually filtering, than drop in place, and recreate or paste notes, than lock superset. It would be great if by clicking a swap button a list of exercises with the same bodypart tags populate and upon clicking one replaces the original and keeps same notes. Even better if we could do so without having to unlock or re-lock Superset.
7 votes -
7 votes
-
How the exercises are put into the workout builder
When I try to put workouts on the workout builder, when my workout builder is full, the last exercise goes under almost everytime and makes me have to double work because the scrolling effect of lowering the dragged exercise into the builder is not there.
Also, when I'm making the exercises, I don't like having to add 3 of each exercise which is what I always forget to do. I'd like to have the option to copy and paste. Please make that available and fix the scrolling of the workout builder and or change the position of it.
Sometimes, when…7 votes -
Better integration with Squarespace
More Squarespace integration for purchasing
7 votes -
To add more body composition details
To be able to add more detail on body composition such as water, bone mass, metabolic age, muscle mass.
7 votes -
More cable exercises for legs and glutes!
Add variations of leg movements on cables. Ex: cable squat, cable stationary lunge, cable stuff leg deadlift
7 votes -
Make the entire workout library available to selected clients
Make the entire workout library available to selected clients
7 votes -
7 votes
-
7 votes
-
Add an automated avatar that performs exercises through reps or timer
It would be great for the client to watch the avatar or person performing the exercise while they are performing the reps for count of reps or time duration. The avatar moves throughout the set
7 votes -
Give clients the ability to food swap from Evolution Nutrition on Trainerize
I have to give my clients access to EV to be able to food swap - now they are using Trainerize, EV, and Fitbit to work with me - it's too much.
7 votes -
Have a Complete Programming View
When I'm programming I like to be able to see everything I've programmed for the client over the last couple of months to get a big picture of what progressions I'm following etc. Right now I'm basically listing the exercises outside of Trainerize so I have a quick-glance option when I'm writing their next program, which seems a bit silly.
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?