Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Have product links accessible from the mobile app
It's annoying to have to use the desktop, email the link to self, and then text the product link.
7 votes -
Change the colour scheme on the Trainerize.me page
Change the colour scheme on the Trainerize.me page
7 votes -
7 votes
-
Change macros to a food at is already in the app to match closer to yours
One suggestion you could make for the app design: allow custom food option to have a feature that reads the nutrition facts from the label that you could edit after if necessary
7 votes -
Ability to overlap appointments
Would like the ability to overlap appointments, as I have a client from 5:15-6:15 but my other client arrives at 6:00.
7 votes -
Integration with Chronometer
I see a lot of other ideas for this already created but I haven't seen any updates on those so I thought I'd share the idea again so there's one up towards the top. I think this one should be a top priority as Chronometer seems to be the best tracking app, especially for diabetic clients. Is there any plan on doing this?
7 votes -
Better image quality
Can the images please be higher rez?
The images are so small I can't really see what's on my client's plate.7 votes -
Add Single Ingredient Snack Options to Meal Planner for Better Flexibility
It's frustrating that while using the meal planner to allocate three meals daily for a specific calorie goal, I wish to include simple snacks like a banana, apple, or kiwi, but the option isn't available. Ideally, I would like to set 3 meals along with 2 pieces of fruit after each meal to achieve the daily calorie intake, but I can't seem to do that.
7 votes -
Add Spanish Language
This would be the most impactful positive change that you can implement in the app for the all spanish-users. Not the other trillion things that you guys are adding in the app. Anyways good work.
7 votes -
Allow coaches to re-schedule repeat bookings
When editing times of repeat bookings have the option to re-schedule all events in series or only one
7 votes -
Integration with Loom
For our check-ins with clients, we use Loom to go over their calendar, weekly intake, etc. Integrating with Loom would make this so much easier instead of having to go back and forth, then pasting the link of the Loom into the Trainerize messenger.
7 votes -
Checkin Clients to Classes and weekly reports on attendance
Allow us to check clients in and if they no show send them an automated message. At the end of the week create a report to see which clients didnt show up for all their workouts that their plan is (2x or 3x a week) so we can reach out to them.
7 votes -
Allow sharing of favorite meal and recipes
As a coach and user of Trainerize in-app meal tracker
I want to be able to share meals that I've marked as favorite or added as a recipe with other Trainerize users
So that, when either myself or my clients want to share a good meal or recipe they can without the other person having to manually re-enter all the details.
7 votes -
Would love to see integration with an AI calorie counter which can generate macro breakdowns and log meals based on a client photo. Like the
Would love to see integration with an AI calorie counter which can generate macro breakdowns and log meals based on a client photo. Like the app EATO. Is this possible?
7 votes -
On the main dashboard show total weight, inches and body fat lost to date.
I would like to track total progress on the main dashboard to show total to date weight, inches and body fat lost. The gear doesn’t allow me to select any of those.
7 votes -
Allow calories to be less than 1400.
I have older clients who need to be at 1200 calories, and i need them to be able to track within the app and meet their goal
7 votes -
record virtual class
We badly need the ability to record the virtual classes so that people can catch them on-demand afterwards. Recording using a different device is a real headache and takes too long to process/upload!
7 votes -
challenge
CRITICAL: Need the ability to set the START & END dates for all #CHALLENGES & Archive Old Data (Needed to determine Challenge Winners)
For Example,
Church Group Challenge runs from 1/1/24 to 12/31/24
PMMFIT Quarterly Challenges run Quarterly 1Q24, 2Q24, 3Q24, 4Q24 corresponding datesBusiness Owner needs the ability to set BEGIN/END DATE(S)
Also, old data needs to archived for future reference
7 votes -
Loop custom videos
Allow our custom exercise uploads to be able to be looped while our client is going thorough their workouts, currently only stock app videos have that ability but I think it would be great if custom videos could have that same feature!
7 votes -
More Filters/Search Options for "Workout Library" Program
With the new feature of the "Workout Library" as a program. I find the filters very limiting for clients to find the ideal workout they want. Having a general search bar to search for workouts by name, muscle group, etc. Having filters to search by muscle group, style of workout ( regular, circuit, etc). As a client on my own app using this "Workout Library Program" I find it challenging to find the workouts I want. Also showing the workouts in a list view rather than a slide across, as you can't see the names, general workout desciption, before clicking…
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?