Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
5 SECOND REST OPTION! :) :) :)
I would love if we could have 5 second rest option instead of 10 being the shortest amount of time!
11 votes -
A better integration of "Rate of Perceived Exertion" (RPE) within Regular workout design
A better integration of RPE would include a designated field for trainers to communicate the RPE for each exercise to the client, letting them know how hard this set should feel.
In addition, I would suggest the inclusion of a field where clients record their "Last Set Rate of Perceived Exertion" (LSRPE) This way trainers can get a more granular picture of how and where clients rate of exertion reaches or approaches failure throughout the workout rather than relying on the single exertion rating at the end of the workout.
This could also be tied into automation, automatically generating a…
11 votes -
Ability for clients to pay subscriptions via ACH
I want to pay my subscription via my bank account directly by entering bank information.
11 votes -
Intregrated Zero Fasting Tracker
Would be great if there is a fasting tracker (similar to ZERO fasting app) integrated into Trainerize
11 votes -
PRINT
We need to have an option for clients to print workouts that includes the REP SCHEMES DESIGNATED. The ability to print right now only gives the exercise then the number of sets, but no instructions from the reps or rest columns. They should be able to print something that has everything they need to do their workout (aside from videos obviously) because not everyone likes carrying their phone with them everywhere in the gym.
11 votes -
Alternative Exercises
I'd love the option to have a client easily swap out an exercise if they do not have the necessary equipment available. This would be helpful for those who may only have gym access a few days a week or if their gym doesn't have necessary equipment. I have a done-for-you program that doesn't require much customization so it'd be nice to give them the option of swapping an exercise. Thank you!
11 votes -
Alphabetize your exercise library
It would be useful if the Exercise database were broken up in alphabetical order. If I wanted to find any exercises that started with the letter A I could just click on the "A" tab, and so forth. Right now I'm in the middle of going through our exercise database and whenever I leave the project for awhile and come back, I have to start at the beginning. I have to scroll down, wait for the videos to load, scroll down further, wait for videos, etc., until I get to whatever letter I was on. Not a major issue, but…
11 votes -
Easy way to change between accounts without having to log in and out of different businesses
I have accounts with 2 online trainers plus an account as a trainer. It would be great to switch between businesses without having to sign in and out.
11 votes -
Ability to pick a music track when uploading a video workout
Have a list of free music tracks I can pick from when uploading a video workout.
11 votes -
Allow us to bundle a free Apple watch with our client sign ups
Some gyms have a program where a client signs up for 24 months, we can offer a free Apple watch.
11 votes -
workout notes
While a client is "doing" a workout within the app - it would be great if there was an option to add a note while still IN the workout. The feature would be available in close proximity (maybe a plus sign that expended to a text box) to where the client would post their reps or weights.
Condition = client was assigned to perform strict pull-ups. Half-way through the exercise, the client had to modify with a band.
The ability to add a note when reporting would allow the client to say they did "X strict repetitions" and "Y modified…
11 votes -
Toggle between coaches and their programs.
When working with more than one coach using the same app it would be helpful to be able to switch between them and their programs without having to log out and log back in every time.
11 votes -
Ability to upload links to YouTube exercise videos in the app for custom exercises.
Currently I am not able to input a link to YouTube exercise videos in the app for my custom exercises. This would be a great addition to the app so I can upload YouTube links for exercises on the go.
11 votes -
Training phase with progressions printable
Being able to print a training phase with all the progressions included. Compact but easy to see all weeks over one or two sheets. It could look much like the progression editor.
11 votes -
Terms and conditions per product
Currently terms and conditions can be only generic in the welcome email - but they often should be different for different products. Should be able to have different documents for different products.
11 votes -
11 votes
-
Be able to quickly fill in Reps and kg from previous set completed inset of having to manually inputting each set
Would be really convent as a PT and user to be able to just click a button that add in the previous reps and weight (kg) into next set if client has done the same reps and weight in all sets.
At the moment if a person does 4 Sets of 10 and used 15kg I need to input all info 4 times and would be an amazing update.11 votes -
I would LOVE for the system to add stop lights to accounts. Like Red means new system dye GREEN means “all is good”.
If a client leaves a message OR leaves measurements, pictures or weight... for their trainer there should be a RED (or any color) dot that pops up. This way us trainers would be able to quickly respond to that client needing feedback. Right now it’s EXTREMELY difficult to catch all “check ins” as your looking for clients that submitted their information. I have lost a lot of clients check ins because I didn’t get notified when they left their information.
11 votes -
In circuit training programs, have the option for an exercise to be time based and a button to start the timer.
In circuit training programs, have the option for an exercise to be timed based and a button to start the timer so people don't have to look at their watches or set a different timer. Just like how there is a timer for the rest periods, the same should exist for timed exercises.
11 votes -
Exercises adapted for pregnant women
It would be good to have some exercises in the library that have been adapted for pregnant women
11 votes
- Don't see your idea?