Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Welcome video for specific master programs
I have personal training clients and sell programs that target 2 completely different demographics. When I sell a program I would like them to see a different welcome video than my personal training client see.
14 votes -
14 votes
-
Clients self pause subscription
If a client goes on vacation, they should be able to self-pause their subscription without having to contact us to do it.
14 votes -
Live leaderboard for workouts
For the group feature and just in general a live leaderboard for the workouts. We program a lot of HIIT or functional fitness type workouts and would love to see this feature to help create friendly competition. I know you can post a workout to the group feature but all it shows currently is who completed the workout.
14 votes -
Client able to “star rate” workouts
I think it would be a great way to get some feedback but more important be able for everyone to see the star rating of a workout. So they can say, wow this workout’s is 4 out of 5 rating. I want to try it out!
14 votes -
Ability for clients to specify what equipment they have access to
Is there something in Trainerize that I could add to each client account that would be visible when I am programming? For example, some clients have kettlebells at home and some don't. I often forget a client does and don't program with them.
14 votes -
Transfer clients from one Trainerize account to a New Account
Working for a gym and want to create my own trainerize account with all programming, data and history to transfer across
14 votes -
Volume tracking
Can you add volume load tracking for strength training into the App? This would be phenomenal for advanced lifters who need detailed tracking methods.
14 votes -
Gift Certificates
It would be great to be able to sell gift certificates that can be sold from the trainere.me site and used by clients to gift plans to their friends and families - especially around the holidays!
14 votes -
upload bigger files for nutrition plan
Need to be able to upload bigger files to the nutrition plan section because my PDFs don’t fit
14 votes -
14 votes
-
When deleting exercises off of clients calendar, allow feature that ask "delete this one or delete all similar workouts."
Example, if I schedule a client to do a back and bicep workout every monday, I should be able to click "delete" and have the option to delete the back and bicep workout for that day or for every Monday that is scheduled. This will save trainers time from going week by week to delete the same workout.
14 votes -
Importing and exporting custom workouts from and to PDF or Spreadsheet.
Many trainers create workouts and templates in other programs and it would be nice to have an option to import them to the templates here. Also the ability to create different phases of individual workouts like Warmups, mobility, strength, cool down etc.
14 votes -
Addition Fields for Exercises
For your program design, I'm looking for additional fields for each exercise, such as tempo, recovery, intensity load (absolute and relative). I use PTEnhance, and it has all of those things. Of course Trainerize has things that they don't have, but I need the ease of designing programs first. Some examples are Tempo (Slow, Medium, Fast, or numeric for 3122, 21X1, etc.), Relative Intensity: 7 RPE, 2 reps in reserve. Rest 30 sec.
14 votes -
Record their weight in lbs but their training loads in kg
My clients get weighed in lbs but the weights we use are in kg.
There is only one setting fit the whole platform. If should be two options to accommodate the above
14 votes -
Change swim metrics to "Yards" and "Meters" instead of "miles"
It's rare if ever that people swim in "miles." Make this system more user friendly toward triathletes and coaches of endurance atheletes.
14 votes -
A ‘Session Overview’ button within each client’s profile, displaying all scheduled, past, available sessions for streamlined management
Session Tracking Enhancements to Improve Trainer & Client Experience
- Problem
As a trainer managing high volumes of recurring sessions, I’ve noticed a key inefficiency: there’s no centralized view within a client’s profile to track their session history—what’s scheduled, what’s been used, and what remains.
Currently, I must:
• Manually sift through the calendar week-by-week to count sessions
• Deduct from the session credit count without any way to confirm attendance (e.g., check-in or cancellation status)
• Address client questions about remaining sessions without immediate or confident answersThis lack of transparency creates friction in communication and undermines the trainer-client trust…
13 votes -
AI PROGRAM WRITING
"Ask AI" search bar on program writing tab
Type in what you'd like it to do when generating a new phase and the exercise selectionsExample: Create a 2 x 8 week phase program, with each phase having 4 programs (2 x upper & 2 x lower). Refrence the progress tab to ensure you don't use any exercises the client has used in the past 12 months. Use 4-8 rep ranges for compound movements, and 8-12 for isolations.
The AI then creates the phase, and programs inside, for you to tweak. Savings HOURS of time
13 votes -
Basic clients still have ability to message coach
It keeps the line of communication open without taking up a seat. This is crucial for us as coaches to generate on going sale/business. Instead of relying on email campaigns to retarget.
13 votes -
Custom macros with recipe availability
I want to be able to assign custom macros to clients and them to still be able to see the recipe library. This would be extremely helpful to be a feature so they can utilize the ideas but follow the specific macros I set for them. So more like an inspo recipe library for them and have the option to either go by the recipe macros or custom macros!!
13 votes
- Don't see your idea?