Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
add a love heart react in chat/ message
Sometimes the right response is a love heart rather than a thumbs up or celebration , please add this in to group chat and private message!
15 votes -
Link 'challenges' feature automation with products or Groups
It would be great to be able to link a challenge to product automation OR to be able to attach the challenge to a group to enable more automatic enrollment.
15 votes -
Ability to create and customize our own auto-messages
I can see this idea is already listed but throwing mine out there too in the hopes that this feature gets added. I have to manually add automessages to my clients program (I save them in a word doc and cut and paste them in). I'm nearing 200 clients so having to do this every time I set up a program is crazy and takes valuable time. This would improve onboarding, client satisfaction and retention and free up the coach's time for building more business.
It only makes sense to Trainerize and to everyone.
15 votes -
Ability to see what the client sees FULLY on tracker
I hate when I can’t explain how to do something because the coach view of the meal tracking isn’t the exact same as the client facing! For as expensive as this add on is - it’s kind of crazy I can’t see it myself.
15 votes -
Additional Fitness Tracker Connectivity
I think yall need to add Oura and Whoop to your wearable tracker options.
As well as being able to see their numbers and stats from the wearables15 votes -
Add option for clients to set grams as the default unit of measure for the Smart Meal Planner.
My clients use grams instead of ounces. They can select grams when adding food into the SMP but it isn't right away when logging their food. I'd like there to be an option for them to select grams as the app default so they don't always have to select grams manually.
15 votes -
Recipes that are truly low-carb/keto/carnivore
Hi for nutrition coaching I focus on Keto and Carnivore style of very low carb to zero carb meals. Because of this I can't prescribe most of your meals because even the low carb versions have potatoes, fruit, rice, and other items that I typically leave out or severely limit for my clients. I know I can add my own recipes, but will Trainerize be adding more recipes that follow these guidelines soon?
15 votes -
Quick exercise substitution
The workout builder includes an exercise substitution tab. Similar to what is in the workout. This would help with program templates. Instead of having to delete each exercise and add new exercises. You would substitute each exercise within the program. This would be beneficial for progressing a current workout into a new workout.
15 votes -
Have a 'Resource Section' available to all clients
Having a section to upload PDF files, longer videos, educational content etc to all clients where they can scroll through to find useful resources from the coach would be very useful.
Providing content & education is so valuable, this would provide a personal connection to all clients they can refer to. Not all clients have social media, this would ensure they still have access to content we have created for public education/ information.
15 votes -
Allow trainers to edit serving sizes for the smart meal planner
Allow trainers to edit serving sizes for each meal in the smart meal planner
15 votes -
Form on trainerize.me page
When a potential new client goes to your trainerize.me page, the only options are to purchase a program.
Having a form that the individual could fill out like a very basic consultation form will allow you to get in touch with the individual when they are considering your services.
As a potential client, only having the option of making a purchase without submiting a form to get to know the trainer would turn me away.
The only other way to do this would be through your own personal website.
15 votes -
Be able to send a form before an appointment
Ability to send a form automatically before an appointment so the coach can review it.
15 votes -
Add a Photos tab to the Groups Sidebar
Much like how files are being saved to the right-hand sidebar once they are uploaded into a Group, also have photos do the same thing! :)
This will be very helpful with large groups and tracking both photos and files.15 votes -
Ability to Clone Entire Circuits
I'd like to be able to easily clone an entire circuit of exercises.
There may times that I'd like the client to perform each exercise for 45 seconds for the first time through the circuit, then I may want them to repeat the same circuit and perform the exercises for only 35 seconds.
Instead of having to manually add each exercise into a new circuit, it would be nice to have a Copy/Clone option, that will add the circuit into the workout again. From there, only changes to the work intervals would be necessary. Makes it much simpler!
15 votes -
Notes in client calendars that we can choose to either be visible to the client and coach or just the coach
I need to be able to leave notes in client calendars that either I can see or both me and the client can see. I do a lot of habit coaching and nutrition coaching through the app but have to keep my client notes in other places. Having things on their calendars and dashboard would be incredible.
15 votes -
Check-in for classes when clients sign in at frontdesk
Ability to check-in clients for classes after checking in at front-desk. Clients check in with ipad at the front desk.
15 votes -
Fix the order of exercises in Review by Workout.
The order of exercises displayed on the report is completely random.
We put exercises in order for a reason and it would be really nice to see the report displaying the exercises in that same order.
If we add progression to Exercise A, I want to see how it affects Exercise B. Right now, everything's scattered so it's hard to decode what is affecting what.
15 votes -
Calorie expenditure instead of just intake
Clients can integrate FitBit, Withings, Apple Watch, apple health, google health, MyFitnessPal, etc. so why can they only track calorie intake on Trainerize? The other apps can already track the output so it would be nice for it to transfer to trainerize so we can see the expenditure of at least a workout. It would be great to see workout, daily, and weekly totals.
15 votes -
Set away time and mutes messages on off-work hours
I have a client that messages me at all hours of the night. Being able to mute these messages so I don’t get notified & can just see them in the morning.
15 votes -
Clients to make permanent exercise substitutions in their own program if needed
At the moment when a client is subscribed to a program, they can make a substitute in their program via the app, but the next time they do their workout it switches back to the original exercise.
It would be great to select an option to allow the client to make a permanent change, if allowed by the trainer to do so.
This makes it extremely hard if we are running groups with all clients on the same program, and 100 of them need a permanent substitution due to lack of equipment or injury.
15 votes
- Don't see your idea?