Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Can you please make it available for us to program a particular day every 8 days?
It would save me lots of time from having to manually schedule a muscle group to train every 8 days.
Unless the option is there and I can’t see it?
1 vote -
Admins can have program work outs on their admin account
I have to switch back snd fourth to use trainerize for myself, yall should allow for admins to be ale to have work outs.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
A way to put in my own workout plan for myself without paying for another client
I want to plan my own workout but don't want to add myself as a client and use up that space.
1 vote -
add manual exercise if a client is in a program
If a client is subscribed to a program, it would be nice if there was a way to possibly add an additional exercise if the client needs a little extra boost. I only see the client can add freestyle workout on their own thus far.
1 vote -
Customize Day on Desktop
It would be great if we could customize workouts on specific days week after week like on the mobile app. And, it would be even better if we could schedule progressions with different exercises for a program. For instance, I may keep a client with dumbbell squats for 4 weeks, but I may change out the exercises that I superset it with. I keep "staples" in certain programs and adjust other exercises as I see fit. Super beneficial to have this feature for programming when things constantly change in a clients life.
1 vote -
Color coding the whole look of a client’s profile
I would like to be able to turn a client’s whole look a different color so I could easily see which clients are in an active challenge vs those who are on maintenance.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Time of day allocation for workouts
When adding a workout to a day, can you add an option to choose what time of the day to do the workout in? Think this would make it easier for some clients who have time management problems.
Thank you
1 vote -
Export more fields in csv
Add address, status (active/pending/deactivated ) date joined to export report.
1 vote -
Easily be able to see past exercises there similar for weight reference rather than only that specific one
See past similar exercises
1 vote -
General or Fitness or CUSTOMIZE
I would like to be able to customize my clients program that relates to my style of Adventure training...
Swimming
DWR - Deep Water Running
MTB - Mountain Biking
EVENT - Ewan dam Trail Run 17km
BRICK -Run/Swim/Run or Run/paddle/MTB
Etc......1 vote -
importing Excel sheets
Excel Sheets Can be imported even as a pdf for viewing. Eventually have videos be suggested to the exercise content rather than entering one by one.
1 vote -
Add one off purchases on top of weekly recurring charges
If someone is on a regular recurring weekly payment but they want to add another product, currently I have to cancel that product, process the single payment and then have them reaccept the weekly product.
1 vote -
Better filtering of activities
I would like to be able to check off the activity I have already commented on or seen so I can keep better track of who I need to message without having to click on an activity to see if I commented.
1 vote -
Add a Trainer Role that does NOT have Payment Access
Need a Trainer Role (Both Shared and Regular) that does NOT have access to payment data.
1 vote -
Multiple invoicing
I have clients in recurring invoices that then want to buy extras that would require a separate one time invoice. It would be nice being able to send additional invoices as needed even if someone is already on a recurring invoices set up.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
bulk copy workouts to programs
If we create a new workout/warm up/etc. that we want to copy to multiple programs at once vs. doing each individually would be awesome
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?