Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Excel
Allow for excel or google sheets to be uploaded as a meal plan like pdf’s can be uploaded
1 vote -
Ability to change appointment type from in person to virtual under the same "event"
I have clients that are sometimes in person, but switch to virtual sessions. At this time, if I switch them in the system, they won't get charged for a session- a client should be able to utilize their sessions however they'd like, and as a trainer it is important they get charged for the session (for obvious reasons). A 60 min session is a 60 min session no matter how the client chooses to use it.
1 vote -
Need more payment processing options
We need more payment processing options, Stripe is not available for the Cayman Islands
1 vote -
CRM Based Integration
Sales Feature:
Allowing trainers to track when we contacted and marketed different products
This would be a sales and marketing CRM tool1 vote -
What is insta gold
Sungho Lee, a well-known K-drama scriptwriter, used ChatGPT to overcome writer's block. By feeding it plot ideas and character outlines, he received valuable suggestions that enhanced his storytelling process. The scripts generated with ChatGPT’s assistance received critical acclaim, proving that AI can be a valuable collaborator in creative endeavors.
https://instaplus.info/1 vote -
Improve help desk
I ask for help rarely, but when I do it’s because I see issues with things and report them, I am DAILY in the app and have been for 2 years. When reporting issues I get basically no help. Why? Because basically I’m told there isn’t an issue. Clearly help desk employees do not use the app as I do daily. I know when something is no longer working as it was. Such as the YouTube
video preview links, no longer showing a video preview thumbnail when I post in groups or training or even messages to my clients. Or…1 vote -
Toggle notifications off during class creation.
When updating the class schedule clients receive a notification with each update. Can you create a way for an admin to toggle notifications off during this process?
1 vote -
Intensity goal directly to the calendar
Trainers should be able to add an intensity goal to the session. With my athletes I use sRPE, which changes from session to session. It would be great if I could add this as a comment to each session in the calendar for my athletes to see.
1 vote -
Adding new members
let lead trainers add new members. We had that feature and now it's taken away. It just makes our job harder now.
1 vote -
do not track
When checking do not track, the nutrition information should be removed from the client's dash so they still have access to the meal plan but aren't prompted to track. Also, it would be wonderful if I didn't have to regenerate the entire meal plan all over again just because I edited to change from track to do not track per the client's request to remove the nutritional information from the dash board/ things to do.
1 vote -
Downloading Tiktok Videos
ou can now use https://sssstik.id/ to download tiktok videos . Its a popular online tool designed to allow users to download TikTok videos quickly and easily. With SSSTik, users can save their favorite TikTok content without watermarks directly to their devices in high-quality formats. This tool is free to use, and it supports downloads from both the TikTok app and website. Whether you're looking to keep your favorite dance trends, educational content, or comedic videos for offline viewing, SSSTik provides a seamless, user-friendly experience. Its straightforward interface makes it easy for anyone to download videos with just a few clicks,…
1 vote -
The workout of the folding treadmill with incline
A folding treadmill with incline combines the space-saving benefits of a folding design with the added challenge of an adjustable incline.
Adjustable Incline: Allows you to simulate uphill walking or running, increasing the intensity of your workout and targeting different muscle groups.
Folding Mechanism: Most models can be stored vertically or flat against a wall.
Compact Design: Designed to be space-efficient while still providing a full-sized running surface.
Convenience Features: Often includes features like a digital display, built-in programs, and heart rate monitors for a comprehensive workout experience.
Portability: Many models come with wheels for easier movement and storage.
Safety:…
1 vote -
Add more drinks options and have it separate than snacks in meal plan
Add more drinks options and have it separate than snacks in meal plan
1 vote -
Have the meals separated into four categories rather than just three. Meaning: Carbs, Fats, Protein AND Greens.
I urge my clients to build their plates in 4 categories being the ones I mentioned above. Having a "greens" included allows them to make an easy mental checklist for something they're normally lacking in their diets. I think this would be a great addition and help a lot more people on their nutrition journey. Please consider!
1 vote -
How can I convert OST files to Outlook PST?
Converting OST files to PST format is often necessary when you need to access mailbox data from an offline OST file, such as in cases of Exchange server crashes or account deletion. The OST to PST Converter tool is a reliable solution for this conversion. It efficiently converts OST files, including large and encrypted ones, into PST format without any data loss. Key features of the tool include batch conversion of multiple OST files, maintaining the original folder hierarchy, and the ability to preview OST file content before conversion. Additionally, the tool supports saving OST files in various formats like…
1 vote -
Automated challenge habits and groups
When creating a challenge I would like to create automations to save me from manually doing it for each challenger. 1) add the client to a group when they join the challenge 2) add habits to the client
1 vote -
Improve the In-App video call feature for seamless experience
I conduct online training sessions, previously using Zoom for all classes. However, I recently switched to the In-App video call feature for convenience, despite it being a paid feature. While this feature has streamlined my workflow, there are a few significant improvements that would greatly enhance my experience:
When more than four people join the call, the fifth person is moved to a secondary window, making it challenging to navigate between windows during training sessions. This hinders my ability to monitor clients' progress effectively.
The In-App video feature is highly sensitive to internet fluctuations, resulting in frequent voice lag and…
1 vote -
Add UTM Parameters to User Information
We are trying to measure the effectiveness of our advertising efforts and wanted to see if we can track successful sign-ups that go past our free trial periods. Of course, we want to measure how many of our users found us from our ads and how many of those converted into paying customers. Unfortunately, there isn't a way for us to measure this using Google Analytics or other analytics applications as the post-trial event happens in app. We know that for other apps that support subscriptions at least have the capability to track UTM parameters such as the source (whether…
1 vote -
Allow clients to "queue" for classes.
Allow clients to "queue" for classes.
I have oversubscribed classes right now, I have seen this option on other gym systems, but clients who want to join classes that are full should be put into a queue system whereby they can get a spot if someone cancels. If someone cancels before the class then they automatically get a spot. Zoezi app in Sweden does this and it works great. Right now, this limits income if people cancel.
1 vote -
What should I do if scanpst.exe fails to repair my PST file in Outlook 2016 and 2019?
If scanpst.exe fails to repair your PST file in Outlook 2016 and 2019 there is no need to worry. You still have some effective options to solve this problem. To repair PST files in Outlook 2016 and 2019, you can take the help of this tool OSTtoPSTAPP Outlook PST Repair software. This tool scans PST file data thoroughly and repairs corrupted PST file data which scanpst.exe cannot repair. This application is very easy to use and it repairs and recovers even the largest PST file data so you can recover your PST emails and other Outlook data. This tool makes…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?