Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Create a WOD and add it to their program after it's completed.
Create a WOD and be able to add it to their program after we decide it's a good workout for them. I often will have clients with injuries and so I create a workout for them to try, and once completed, I look over their notes to see if there are any concerns. If not, I usually add it into their programming regularly and don't want to have to put together the workout again.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Onboard client using URL (Not invite)
It would be great if we can onboard a client without having to invite them personally by email. a simple URL directing them to create an account would be great.
If it's for "security reasons" The link can be one time use and if the trainer wants to invite another client, they should generate a new link.
Most apps already have this by default, not sure why it has to be requested, it's 2025, we'd like to create a simple automated flow1 vote -
unavailablity
Instead of Date specific availability it should be unavailability
1 vote -
Converting excel format programs into Trainerize programs
I have a bunch of excel formatted workouts that I used before I got Trainerize. Would it be possible to follow a format that I can upload into trainerize and have it build the program from the excel sheet?
1 vote -
Allow habit completion to prompt a message in group feeds (Not just habit streaks)
I'm running a health habit challenge that is based on clients checking off a to-do list of 5 key health habits (performance, mental, physical, personal, and social).
At the start everyone's name was popping up on the feed and the community support was incredible. Now that we're in two weeks, people may have missed a habit or two and their streak broke and now they are no longer on a streak so they don't appear in the feed = less community support.
It would be great to toggle this as a feature under group settings.
1 vote -
Import a master program to a client via iphone app
Having your shared and personal programs available to edit, copy and subscribe to a client on the phone app would be really useful when on the move. This way if a new client signs up or a current client needs a new program, you can do it using your phone, and make any necessary edits too.
1 vote -
save filter
Have the option to save the client filter. So I go in my client list and filter out anyone who has a certain tag-- then I can save or bookmark that filter so I don't have to keep setting the filter every time I log in and need it.
1 vote -
Unmute
In video calls we can put participants ON mute but we can’t take them OFF mute. I find this very annoying and I would like to be able to control who can talk in group sessions .
Great for challenge conferences
1 vote -
Advanced nutrition add on - please make it Aussie friendly!
Ability to make the advanced nutrition add on to be Aussie friendly. The recipes are difficult for clients in Australia to use, as we only use grams and mls, not ounces. They often don’t use it because the recipe requires them to look up the ounces and pounds conversion. My clients also find the brands and some vegetables for instance are not the same in Australia. For example peppers are chilli here, not capsicum.
If there was a way to toggle the country you’re in, that would be awesome. And I would rebuy the advanced nutrition add on.
1 vote -
A simple CRM
Having a simple CRM where I can keep contacts of leads without taking a client spot. Whether it be just there info Name, number, email, or a lead profile.
1 vote -
integrate meals onto client calendar
Have meal plan integrated onto client calendar for easy access, visibility for Coach and client. Toggling back and forth to various icons can be a time deterrent for some - I'd love to see as much info in one place as possible (from Coach perspective)
1 vote -
Add a warm up set within the same exercise
Would be great to have the ability to add a warm up set within the same exercise. For example: You slide over Barbell bench press and with that same video you can adjust for work sets and warm ups. Currently I have to either manually type in warm up or add a second video
1 vote -
Quick codes for trainers to progress next workout
From workout to workout, clients will progressively gain strength in exercises. When I track them with pencil and paper, I used codes to let me know if the weight was in their zone or if they needed progressive load/increase. I used simple marks like * or ! In the app, I can add notes but it isn’t as easily accessible. A simple check box would let me and the client who works out without me know that they are ready to go up next session.
1 vote -
Don't open a new tab when I go to a client and while building a workout let me expand the window so I move exercises around easier
Also an auto save feature would be neat, so if I have to step away from building a workout I don't lose it when my session times out or computer turns off.
1 vote -
Master Calendar update
Have the ability to put in custom appointments for clients in the master calendar. Goal setting has both the video and in person option, but you can only use it if you have purchased the video add on..
1 vote -
calendar
SAMSUNG GALAXY WATCHES!
1 vote -
Ability to Filter Clients by Day to add workouts
Ability to filter clients in the trainers main screen by day to only see those clients you have a a particular day to add new workouts without seeing all clients or having to search both in mobile app and on trainer portal.
1 vote -
Allow basic clients to participate in a challenge at least once before becoming full time.
Allow basic clients to be able to do a challenge at least once before becoming coaching clients. I got 200 people willing to do a challenge but they are not all paying coaching. If they could get a trial version of what it's like to be coached online it would increase the chances of getting them on board. Features could be limited since it's free like one single program for everybody, less customization etc.
1 vote -
Drag n drop or other option to change the sequence of the programs in back office and also the clients programs, without puting1,2,3 in name
For example i have a course, separated to four programs, so i want to have the option to put them in the sequence i want and not by default. Or another example, when i built new programs (ok the tags are helpful), but again i want to choose which to be first, second, etc...
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?