Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Include skeletal muscle mass as a stat to be recorded.
Please include an area within the body stats to record Skeletal Muscle Mass.
24 votes -
edit rest periods in progression window along with sets & reps
I would like to be able to edit the rest periods along with the sets/reps in the progression set up. as the reps increase or decrease, I would like to adjust the rest time accordingly workout to workout, or even set to set.
24 votes -
improve the "substitute" exercise function
It would be great if when clients went to substitute a move they had options limited to exercises they have done historically or even direct progression or regression options.
Maybe having some pre-selected options as backups when programming, instead of clients opening the full library to all potential substitutes.
Equally maybe just swapping for that particular round instead of the whole workout in the case of a piece of kit being used temporarily.
24 votes -
Volume Tracking in "Progress" tab.
Both by exercise (Squat, Bench, Deadlift) for powerlifters via overall volume (sets x reps x weight) and also by major muscle group per week for physique athletes/clients (12 weekly sets for pecs, 15 for vertical back, 13 for quads etc)
24 votes -
Ability export calorie data and weight to Excel
This allows trainers to be able to compare weight stats to caloric intake and adjust caloric needs accurately.
This will allow us to obtain weekly averages.
24 votes -
Client be able to pay for their sessions packs from inside the app
Client be able to pay for their sessions / session bundles directly from inside the app
24 votes -
Allow for multiple day viewing when designing programs
It would be helpful when designing a multi-day program to be able to see all the days at once so that you can avoid duplicate exercises, progress certain exercises, move exercises to different days, etc... Currently you have to have multiple tabs open, can be tedious for 4-5x week programs
24 votes -
emilymtraining@gmail.com
Serving and portion size should be saved so it's easy to re-enter in meal tracker. Most people are re-eating the same thing most days
23 votes -
AI Voice Food Logging Feature
AI Food logging by voice speaking. AI Identifies the calories/macros etc and log this. There's Already other APP's doing this and people migrating over as it saves time.
23 votes -
Option to add a lead rather than a client
Option to add a lead rather than a client, allow booking appointments/events, and tasks to calendar for leads
23 votes -
Whoop
I like the app but only wear a whoop. It's more accurate than others I have tried. Would it be possible to add whoop? I don't want to go away from this app.
23 votes -
Auto exclusions like 'pork' etc. to help with inclusion for Muslim clients
Additional filters for smart meal plans for religions etc.
23 votes -
Branded app on Apple Watch
Can you please work on having the branded logo app on the Apple Watch as well? clients are getting confused
23 votes -
streaks & bonus points for challenges
Rewarding people for multiple days in a row can be very incentivising. A big part of gamifying habits & workouts is consistency.
23 votes -
7 Days Custom Macros & Meals For Meal Planning & Meal Timing
Be able to add whatever meals from the library at will to create days. With the day showing you the end nutritional data.
I.e.Day 1:
Meal 1 - Select Meal (dropdown / search meal), Select serving size, Select time of day
Meal 2: - Select Meal (dropdown / search meal), Select serving size, Select time of day
etc... and upto 7 days worth. I carb cycle bodybuilding athletes approaching show so it would be super useful!
23 votes -
Remove Logo from Trainerize Videos
The whole point of Trainerize is to make it look like our custom app. If the Trainerize logo is on your videos this defeats the purpose. I realize I can make custom videos, but sometimes I need to use your library because I don't have a custom video available.
23 votes -
Put boxing, kickboxing and Brazilian jujitsu as options for cardio.
Please add boxing, kickboxing, hot yoga and Brazilian Jujitsu in the drop down option for scheduling cardio for clients.
23 votes -
course
Ability to make Educational Course Content and not have clients using a separate course builder on a website in addition to the App. Right now the App isn't set up to deliver education nutrition, health information via a video course. You have the WOD, but that is titled "Workout of the Day." You can change this in the meantime to "Training of the Day," so at least that can cover physical training and educational training videos and still make sense for a bandaid for now. Would be nice to have a true course build out with dates when to watch…
23 votes -
Track Protein Only
I have a few clients that I only have them tracking protein and that tracking calories for them isn't ideal just yet.
Would it be possible to add the feature to only track calories so you can choose to track protein only, protein and calories, calories only and full macros.
I think this would be helpful for quite a few coaches
23 votes -
Automatically play custom videos (uploaded or imported from YouTube)?
I chose the Trainerize platform for its ability to be customised for my business, however, when I assign exercises with my own custom videos, the videos do not automatically play as the default Trainerize videos do. There shouldn't be any reason for this - the platform can obviously autoplay videos.
23 votes
- Don't see your idea?