Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Custom Logo
I have the upgraded customized app for my members. But I’ve always been disappointed that we’re not able to have our logo and branding colors throughout the app, especially for celebrating the end of a workout.
4 votes -
Allow Trainer To Replace Auto-Generated Meal Plans With Custom recipes
I have created custom recipes for my clients, but when their meal plan is automatically generated by the meal planner and I try to replace the recipes, my custom recipes cannot be found in the library
4 votes -
add cardio activity - golf
Under the cardio tab there are all kinds of sports but golf is not one of them. Golf is the main part of my coaching so it would be awesome to have golf as a cardio option. Thank you!
4 votes -
Overview page to have all of the clients listed for easier acces
Have the clients listed on the overview page
4 votes -
Less clicking to log food and simplified steps
I feel the steps to log food is lengthy and more clicking than needed. When scanning a food for barcode you can’t click and edit the serving once selected. You have to review and log and then go back to edit versus allowing to do it right away. I also like to feel a light vibration after entering an item so I know it was added to my selections. It’s not as intuitive right now and would help to do so.
4 votes -
Spanish we need Spanish tas well I work we Latin people so is aged for then work in their plan in English
Spanish opción as well
4 votes -
When the program ends, the client should no longer have access to their program or workouts.
Clients are repeating their previous programs after they end without paying. Each time, I have to reset them to basic access so they won’t be able to see the content and will ask me to renew.
4 votes -
Have "warm ups" as a seperate workout option
It would be awesome to fo this for two reasons.
1) you can get a better idea of which main workouts clients have completed from the overview/ quick glance view in the client dashboard.
2) when a client completes the 50 workout milestone, you know they're true workouts and not just 25 true workouts with 25 warm-up sessions.
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Meal Planning Filtering Options
- Exclude Specific Foods: This is crucial for clients that don’t eat chicken or tofu for example. most of the recipes have chicken in them.
- Tag Filtering: Implementing tags like "Simple Meals," "Quick & Easy" before generating the meal plan, would significantly save time replacing all the recipes
- Calorie Distribution: The ability to adjust calorie distribution across a specific meal (e.g. lunch = 700-800kcal or breakfast 400-500kcal) would be highly beneficial for clients with specific dietary needs or schedules.
4 votes -
Enhancements to Meal Planning
- Meal Flexibility for 1400kcal Plan: Currently, the 1400kcal plan is limited to 3 meals. Allowing for 4 meals at this level would be ideal since most of my female clients eat around these calories and 3 meals are not enough..
- Nutrition Master Plans: Creating pre-set nutrition templates for common calorie targets (1400, 2000, 2500, 3000kcal) would streamline the planning process for coaches and allow for quicker client onboarding.
- Daily Macros/Calories Display: A real-time display of macros and calories for each day within the meal planner would provide valuable insights and allow for easier adjustments.
- Concise Weekly Meal View: A printable…
4 votes -
Allow coaches to setup recurring booking credits without linked payment
Right now, If we wanted to add recurring booking credits to a clients account, they have to be charged directly for the credits.
This means:
We can't give free trials with recurring credits.
We can't allow a client to attend without paying through TZ because they may be getting free training or they are paying by other means.
We can't edit/cancel the payment or credits without also editing or canceling the payments.I suggest simply removing the requirement for a recurring credit package to be paid for directly. We could still attach a payment to it if we'd like or…
4 votes -
Nutrition Focused Programs
I am a personal trainer and a nutrition coach, and I want to combine nutritional content with educational lessons.
It would be great if I could design a master nutrition program that contains in-app lessons with links to videos I have created.
For example.
WK1 - Topic - Meal Planning
Day 1 - Why meal planning works
Day 2 - How to get started
Day 3 - Bulk batching recipes
etc
etcI could then link these in with existing or new habits to track adherence.
All it would take would be to create a word document possibly with the…
4 votes -
Sheduling messages in bulk ahead of time on everyone calendar in bulk
- please make messages scheduling plannable directly on the main calendar for everyone to be reached in bulk, once, rather than having to programme individual messages for each client which takes so much time.
4 votes -
Have the capabilities to unexpire sessions after they expire
When sessions expire and your client isn't able to use them because of some unforeseen cause, we should be able to unexpire these sessions.
4 votes -
Track and report appointments and classes by coach
It would be great from a business perspective to be able to track and report appointments and classes by coach on an interval of weeks or months (i.e Coach John serviced 50 appointments and 10 classes in the month of November)
4 votes -
Meal plan notes
Provide a space to leave notes on the meal plan.
4 votes -
Prevent Clients from SCREEN SHOTTING workouts to save for their own
I would like Trainerize to find a way to stop clients from screen shotting the workouts the trainers assign and create. Ive had opportunities for sales that did not go through because clients have screen shotted the workouts for themselves. If we can find a way to prevent this from happening, it'll protect alot of trainers hard work from being stolen.
4 votes -
Log Meals Into Website
Hello. I was wondering if you can add a feature to the website to log meals. I don't have access to my phone while working. It would be of great help if I can just add my meals straight to the website rather than have to remember and log it into the app when I get off.
4 votes -
Ability to Cancel Appointment
Ability to cancel an appointment instead of deleting it. The event should still appear on calendar with a strike through it to indicate it has been cancelled. This helps keep track of missed appointments ie. refunds, consistency etc.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?