Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Mark when you use the thumbs up
When you hit the thumbs up on someone’s status, keep the thumb blue so we know if we hit that notification or not.
2 votes -
Masterminds
Be able to schedule masterminds and Monday session. This would help with planning to catch up on demand if a session is missed. If it was in the calendar I would be more likely to do.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Have a start date for habits
I'm doing monthly challenges for my clients and being able to have habits start on the date the challenge starts instead of the exact day I input them would be better.
3 votes -
Better Reporting on Coaches' clients compliance and app activity
Having months of data instead of only a week or two have data on client compliance, nutrition compliance, coach/client communication for each coach to help managers measure coaching performance with their clients activity
2 votes -
nutrition history
1) Give us the ability to assign goals for and track micronutrients, especially fiber.
2) Give us the ability to set tighter tolerances than 10%. Competitors need like 2-3%. Custom tolerances would just be easier.
3) Give us the ability to track a history of macro goals instead of editing the same goal. We want to graph weight vs calories to see correlation.
4) Give us a better meal planner using verified foods. The add-on meal planner is just ridiculous with its ingredients and complexity. There's no way to set simple meals like beef and rice or eggs and bacon.…2 votes -
auto Calendar autoflow when a client is added
overfit has calendar auto flows for new clients and in app check in forms
2 votes -
Toggle through days on Meal Tracker & Have client name on meal tracker pop-up screen
I would love to be able to click forward and backward from days past to days future so I can view and comment on multiple days at once. Also, when the clients meal pops up in the screen, it would be helpful if their name was also listed on that pop up so I don't forget who I'm talking to when commenting on meals.
3 votes -
Schedule calorie changes
I would like to be able to schedule calorie goals for my clients. Say I am giving that client a refeed for the weekend, reverse dieting with them, giving them a diet break, or just adjusting their calorie goals ahead of time.
5 votes -
Schedule calorie changes
I would like to be able to schedule calorie goals for my clients. Say I am giving that client a refeed for the weekend, reverse dieting with them, giving them a diet break, or just adjusting their calorie goals ahead of time.
5 votes -
Automatically calculate weight for prescribed percentages of 1RM
This will fill in the weights needed based of coaches prescribed percentage of 1RM.
38 votes -
Make access to meal plan revisions easier.
Make access to current in historical meal plans easy. Currently I can only select the most recent meal plan set by my trainer.
1 vote -
Add BJJ and Mixed Martial Arts to activities.
Add BJJ and Mixed Martial Arts to activities.
2 votes -
Fontes de Letras: Desbloqueando a Criatividade com fontesdeletras.io
Introdução ao fontesdeletras.io
No mundo em constante evolução do design e da expressão criativa, a busca por fontes únicas e cativantes pode ser uma tarefa difícil. No entanto, o site https://fontesdeletras.io/ surgiu como o destino preferido para indivíduos e profissionais que buscam elevar seus projetos com uma gama diversificada de opções tipográficas excepcionais.Apresentando Fontes de Letras
No centro desta plataforma está "Fontes de Letras", uma coleção abrangente de mais de 30.000 fontes gratuitas abrangendo uma ampla variedade de estilos e categorias. Do clássico e elegante ao moderno e lúdico, esta extensa biblioteca atende às diversas necessidades e preferências dos…1 vote -
Techtodown: A Comprehensive Assessment – Strengths of the techtodown.net Platform
Introduction to the website techtodown.net
In the vast world of mobile applications, finding reliable sources for modified (MOD) APKs can be challenging. However, https://techtodown.net/ emerges as a beacon of quality and convenience within this niche. This platform offers a curated selection of top-tier MOD APKs, streamlining the process of discovering and downloading the best-modified apps for Android devices.
Introduction to Techtodown
Techtodown is a dedicated online resource that simplifies the world of MOD APKs. Their mission is to empower users with access to a meticulously vetted library of modified applications. This focus on quality sets them apart from less scrupulous…
1 vote -
Track Custom Metrics
I'm not sure why this doesn't exist, as this is the only app I've tested that doesn't allow you to create your own "metric" to track and graph (which is unfortunate, because this is one of my favorite apps that I've tested overall!) Most will allow you to create and name a metric and even allow you to customize the unit if it doesn't already exist. For example, you can currently track things like sleep, steps, etc. I'd also like to track daily overall stress levels, simply on a scale of 1-10, among other things.
3 votes -
There should be an option to choose like 3 meals and two snacks, vs just 3 meals
I want my clients to be able to have meals & snack ideas to hit their calories with the meal planner. Also, you should be able to mainly enter a calorie and macro count and the meal plans still match it, vs having to do an exact amount of 2200 with a perfect balance of 40/30/30
4 votes -
Ability to create a library of Auto Messages
Much like we can create our own exercise library, it would be great to create certain auto messages that we can simply grab and drop into the calendar for a program. I feel like I am re-writing these every time. If you could select Auto Messages and then it took you to a library that you have created and you could simply select the appropriate message (with editing features if needed) it would be a huge time saver.
6 votes -
Enable the profile page to spell your name correctly
If your surname does not begin with a capital letter your profile name will automatically be changed into a capital - I asked the help desk, they could not resolve it and said I had to ask for it to be an added feature ! I am sure I am not the only person whose surname does not start with a capital letter !!
1 vote -
abdomen
Adding abdomen measurement field in body stats (in addition to waist and hips).
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?